Ad Product Marketing Designer
Hearst MagazinesCenter Valley, PA
Full Time Job
Hearst Ad Product Marketing is seeking a passionate, detail oriented, and collaborative designer to join our team. The ideal candidate is experienced in digital production design and is a power-house executor-going above and beyond to ensure all work is delivered with an eye for detail and perfection. You will work alongside our Ad Product Marketing, Ad Studio, Data Studio and Training teams to produce creative assets that support Ad Product Marketing's department branding efforts, internal and external communications, new product creation and product enhancements and client initiatives.
This role will sit within the Ad Product Marketing Team and will be located in Center Valley, PA and eventually our new Easton office!.
• Explore and evolve our visual identity over time; become fully immersed in the Hearst Ad Product Marketing vision and mission
• Spearhead the design execution of Ad Product Marketing assets such as collateral templates, presentations, company-wide communications, client announcements, brand identity assets and more
• Partner with the Hearst Ad Studio to support the creation of new ad products (specifically ad units) through front-end design strategy and execution
• Generate multiple design explorations and iterate designs to the satisfaction of lead.
• Stay current with contemporary design and technology trends
• Thrives in an autonomous environment
• Presents creative work with a strong ability to communicate creative process, thoughts, ideas and connection to the original ask
• Excellent Design skills, with a strong balance of identity, typography, layout, and illustration design skills
• Strong aesthetic skills with an eye for colors, fonts and layouts.
• Must have a BFA degree from a leading design school and or dynamic portfolio
• Computer skills: Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop
• Systems familiarity: Due to this role's role in supporting the Hearst Ad Studio in the creation of new ad products (specifically ad units), a familiarity with Google Ad Manager (previously DFP) and Celtra a plus