Account Manager, Direct To Consumer
Hearst MagazinesNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 4/7/2021 7:11:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Digital Publishing Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Sales Category
Search for Account Manager, Direct To Consumer jobs in New York-NY
Search all Account Manager, Direct To Consumer postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Account Manager, Direct To Consumer? Why Hearst Magazines?
Hearst Magazines is one of the largest media companies in the world, but we're more than just our magazines. We reach more than 150 million people every month in the United States alone. We engage audiences across all mediums and channels - print, digital, video and social – with sophisticated content creation, distribution and data capabilities. We create, package and sell products with cutting-edge technology and proprietary platforms. Together, we are reinventing how brands engage their audiences in the 21st century.
As an Account Manager, you will be part of the DTC Performance Commerce group, an integrated team of editors, performance marketers and sales individuals that partner with leading DTC brands to drive commerce activity across Hearst's 27 digital media properties. We aim to enhance commerce conversion and consideration within editorial placements across our digital properties and partner with an increasing amount of DTC brands to firmly establish the Hearst e-commerce platform as a critical sales channel for our clients. We also provide our customers access to our first party data sets, that provide further insights into audience conversion and competitive benchmarking.
The DTC Performance Commerce Team is seeking an Account Manager. As an Account Manager, you will play an important role in interacting with our 50 DTC brand partners, establishing sales goals, conducting monthly performance updates, and working with editors and performance marketers to optimize commercial performance across our partners' product portfolios. This role provides great opportunity for growth for those who are self-motivated, passionate about digital marketing and working in a fast paced, start-up environment.
What you'll do
• Be the client partner and day to day manager, leading client facing activities across campaigns, pacing and insights
• Develop full understanding of clients' product portfolios and performance relative to vertical categories (i.e. apparel, beauty, fitness, home furnishings)
• Collaborate with editorial teams to increase and expand editorial placements and mentions in high performing commerce content
• Understand and execute on organic search trends and work with program manager and leader to ensure Hearst is optimzing against trends both seasonal and permanent
• Collaborate with performance marketing teams to drive qualified traffic to highly performant content and reach higher tiers of performance and higher sales commissions
• Establish a positive and productive working relationship with all internal and external partners to deliver success day-to-day
• Conduct bi-weekly and monthly update meetings with commerce partners
• Participate in weekly cross-departmental meetings among DTC stakeholders
• Assist in legal execution of contracts and participate in negotiations with partners
Who you are
• You have strong digital content experience and understand the marketing funnel process with respect to ecommerce
• You have 3 years of client facing experience and have strong negotiation and client execution experience
• You have strong data-driven experience and understand the key metrics of success for ecommerce and performance marketing
• You have strong written and verbal communication skills
• You are passionate about the digital world and what it can offer consumers as well as our clients
• You are a natural leader with motivational and organizational skills
• You enjoy a start-up atmosphere where building a business and working collaboratively across multiple teams is appealing
#LI-DM1 This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.