Sales Director, Youth & Wellness Group
Hearst MagazinesNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 11/19/2021 2:12:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Digital Publishing Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Search for Sales Director, Youth & Wellness Group jobs in New York-NY
Search all Sales Director, Youth & Wellness Group postings
Full Time Job
Why Hearst Magazines?
Hearst Magazines is one of the largest publishers in the world, with more than 25 brands, including Cosmopolitan, ELLE, Women's Health, Esquire, Men's Health, Good Housekeeping, Harper's BAZAAR, Popular Mechanics, and Oprah Daily. We reach more than 150 million people every month in the United States alone.
But we're more than just our magazines. We engage our audience across all mediums and channels-print, digital, video, and social-with sophisticated content creation, distribution, and data capabilities. We create, package, and sell products with cutting-edge technology and proprietary platforms. Together, we are reinventing publishing for the 21st century.
The Youth & Wellness Group (Cosmopolitan, Women's Health, Men's Health, Seventeen and Clevver) seeks an experienced Sales Director with marketing savvy to drive revenue across print, digital, social, experiential. Focused on monetizing an active and engaged GenZ and Millennial audience at scale, you will lead this conversation with client and agency partners throughout the New York Metro area. You are a self-starter with a strong desire to manage existing business as well as develop new business across the Youth & Wellness portfolio .
What you'll do:
• Represent a defined list of accounts within the New York Metro Territory for the Youth & Wellness media brands. Drive sales across all print, digital and social advertising products
• Research, prospect, present, and close business
• Work in partnership with Hearst Corporate and Youth & Wellness Group colleagues
• Execute sales tactics, implement marketing strategies, and deliver effective sales presentations with passion
• Communicate effectively clients' key KPI's to internal marketing, research, content & talent teams in response to RFPs and develop proactive client proposals
• Manage your business daily, through Salesforce, and project future revenue on a monthly basis
• Provide valuable feedback to management to improve sales and marketing strategies.
• Keep sales leadership informed about your clients and their business needs
• Achieve and exceed sales quota, and contribute to the Youth & Wellness Groups overall metrics for success
Who you are:
• Minimum 5-7 years of media experience with a minimum of 3 years of digital sales experience
• Proven track record translating marketing and promotional objectives into measurable results
• Ability to manage complex negotiations to successful closure
• A self-starter who instinctively takes charge, has a positive 'team player' approach, and is comfortable in a dynamic and rapidly evolving environment
• Analytical, strategic thinker, creative problem solver and resourceful
• An individual who works well within a corporate and creative environment
• Deep industry contacts and positive relationships with client and agency partners
• Relationship builder, with excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
• Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint, and a working knowledge of all social platforms
• Salesforce knowledge a plus
• BA/BS or equivalent experience