This was removed by the employer on 4/21/2021 1:16:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the Film and TV Production Category
Browse the Sports Category
Search for Supervising Producer jobs in Camden-NJ
Search all Supervising Producer postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Supervising Producer? OUR COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY
At HBSE, we engage, represent and reflect diverse voices of employees, players fans and communities. We are dedicated to hiring the best talent that is reflective of where we live, work and play – across all groups and levels; supporting and developing every employee to reach their potential; and creating an inclusive environment that allows team members to bring their true authentic selves to work.
Position Summary: The Supervising Producer is responsible for assisting in the creative development, production and post-production of assigned digital video programs, including short-form vignettes, sponsored content, social media content, ancillary programming and/or 76ers related projects. This role also oversees large production teams, including Producer/Editors and related Associates and drives production schedules, from in-season, offseason, game days and nights and more. The role must also establish relationships with appropriate personnel and/or staff in various 76ers departments including Brand and Creative, Corporate Partnerships, Activation, Sales, Public Relations and more to ensure proper coordination of projects. Mentor/assist in the development of production staff to improve product quality. Work with Director, Content Strategy and Sr. Production Mgr. on planning of projects and personnel assignments.
include, but are not limited to the following:
• Manage and assign projects to a large group of Producer/Editors and related Associates, work with team to maintain project budgets, timelines and deliverables
• Manage assigned series, sponsored content, special programs or other 76ers related projects
• Oversee the daily planning and production, in coordination with Director, Content Strategy and Senior Production Manager, of all assigned programs and/or projects. Supervise personnel on the assigned projects
• Oversee the editorial content of assigned projects to ensure that the quality is at the highest level
• Manage all phases of production, in coordination with Director, Content Strategy and Sr. Production Manager, of all assigned programs and/or projects
• Coordinate with Senior Production Manager in setting shooting and edit schedules; administer personnel assignments regarding those schedules
• Determine creative standard, approve ideas, scripts, edits and the final product on assigned projects
• Shoot, edit and produce programming and projects as assigned
• Develop lines of communication and relationships with various 76ers departments including Brand and Creative, Corporate Partnerships, Activation, Sales, Public Relations and more to ensure efficient execution of projects
• Lead/assist in the development and execution of content to support new business opportunities and proposals
• Execute programming as appropriate that reflects the 76ers's overall objectives and initiatives
• Conduct regular informal employee performance feedback sessions with assigned personnel to encourage short and long-term employee development
• Ability to work a flexible schedule, including travel, nights, weekends and holidays
(educational, experience and basic knowledge requirements):
• Bachelor's degree in Television/Film Production, Broadcast Journalism, Communications and/or related area of study
• Minimum five years in the television and/or digital and/or film production industry with prior staff management experience
• Production experience should include single and multi-camera field production and all phases of post-production, as well as developing program content, formulating show budgets, generating creative treatments, organizing show rundowns, script writing and line-producing for a wide variety of programming
• Experience in the different styles of single and multi-camera ENG shooting, lighting technique, interviewing and editing of feature material
• Familiarity with the following production systems and/or technical equipment: digital non-linear video editing, nonlinear audio editing and computer graphics.
• Solid computer skills
• Familiarity with advancing and emerging technologies and techniques related to television production
• Sports production background preferred, experience with the game of basketball a plus
• None Required This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.