Senior Coordinator, Corporate Partnerships Activation
This was removed by the employer on 8/27/2021 4:22:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Sports Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Senior Coordinator, Corporate Partnerships Activation jobs in Camden-NJ
Search all Senior Coordinator, Corporate Partnerships Activation postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Senior Coordinator, Corporate Partnerships Activation?
Full Time Job
WHO WE ARE:
Founded by Josh Harris and David Blitzer, Harris Blitzer Sports & Entertainment (HBSE) includes in its portfolio the Philadelphia 76ers, the New Jersey Devils, leading venue Prudential Center in Newark, N.J., the GRAMMY Museum Experience Prudential Center, the Delaware Blue Coats, the Binghamton Devils, the Sixers Innovation Lab Crafted by Kimball, and renowned esports franchise Dignitas. Led by some of the best and brightest minds across a diverse spectrum of industries, HBSE positions itself as one of the most pioneering, innovative global sports and entertainment businesses to date. HBSE also strives to positively impact the local communities in which it operates through the powerful platform of sports.
HBSE offers an energetic work environment built on collaboration, growth, and a quest to excel in everything we do. Prudential Center in downtown Newark, N.J. hosts more than 175 concerts, family shows and special events annually and is the fourth-ranked sports and entertainment venue in the U.S. by Pollstar and Billboard. It is home to the New Jersey Devils, a renowned NHL franchise with three Stanley Cup championships and a proud, passionate fan base. Prudential Center is also home to the brand-new GRAMMY Museum Experience, the first and only of its kind on the east coast.
OUR COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY:
At HBSE, we engage, represent and reflect diverse voices of employees, players fans and communities. We are dedicated to hiring the best talent that is reflective of where we live, work and play – across all groups and levels; supporting and developing every employee to reach their potential; and creating an inclusive environment that allows team members to bring their true authentic selves to work.
The Senior Coordinator, Corporate Partnerships Activation is responsible for and assisting the development and implementation of custom oriented approaches designed to develop long lasting relationships with local and national brands who are partners of the Philadelphia 76ers.
include, but are not limited to the following:
• Maintains day-to-day contact, fulfillment, and renewal of own portfolio of corporate partners with a focus on performance and upsell opportunities
• Supports the Director and Managers of Corporate Partnerships Activation with handling the team's larger corporate partnership portfolio
• Assist and provide all necessary support in the upsell and renewal of partner portfolio
• Project manages internally with a sense of urgency to plan, coordinate, and execute partner assets; including promotions, hospitality, community programs, media, and signage
• Monitors program effectiveness against partner objectives and KPIs, maintains partner deliverable tracking, well as significant contract items; i.e. termination rights, purchase obligations, etc.
• Create mid-season and/or year-end partnership recaps
• Perform all other duties as assigned
(educational, experience, & basic knowledge requirements):
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent of 2.5 years of relevant work experience; sports/event marketing and/or agency experience preferred
• Self-motivated, strong organizational skills, attention to detail, coachable and sense of urgency
• Experience in client interaction, service-oriented mindset with relationship building skills
• Robust ability to engage in a variety of different communicative modes (verbal, non-verbal, and written) and being attuned to others through strong active listening skills to engage with a wide variety of audiences
• Creative, analytical, highly organized with project management skills
• Solutions-oriented mentality; ability to problem solve
• High level of poise and professionalism
• Has uncompromised ethics, integrity and discretion with company and client information
• Physical Demands: This position requires the ability to lift up to 30 pounds
• Attend home games and special events
• Flexibility in working extended hours including nights, weekends, and holidays as required.
• Travel Requirements: May be required to travel on rare occasions (<5% travel); trips may require air travel and/or overnight stay for one or more nights
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.