Coordinator, Game Presentation
This was removed by the employer on 9/21/2021 4:22:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Sports Category
Search for Coordinator, Game Presentation jobs in Camden-NJ
Search all Coordinator, Game Presentation postings
Full Time Job
WHO WE ARE:
Founded by Josh Harris and David Blitzer, Harris Blitzer Sports & Entertainment (HBSE) includes in its portfolio the Philadelphia 76ers, the New Jersey Devils, leading venue Prudential Center in Newark, N.J., the GRAMMY Museum Experience Prudential Center, the Delaware Blue Coats, the Binghamton Devils, the Sixers Innovation Lab Crafted by Kimball, and renowned esports franchise Dignitas. Led by some of the best and brightest minds across a diverse spectrum of industries, HBSE positions itself as one of the most pioneering, innovative global sports and entertainment businesses to date. HBSE also strives to positively impact the local communities in which it operates through the powerful platform of sports.
HBSE offers an energetic work environment built on collaboration, growth, and a quest to excel in everything we do. Prudential Center in downtown Newark, N.J. hosts more than 175 concerts, family shows and special events annually and is the fourth-ranked sports and entertainment venue in the U.S. by Pollstar and Billboard. It is home to the New Jersey Devils, a renowned NHL franchise with three Stanley Cup championships and a proud, passionate fan base. Prudential Center is also home to the brand-new GRAMMY Museum Experience, the first and only of its kind on the east coast.
OUR COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY:
At HBSE, we engage, represent and reflect diverse voices of employees, players fans and communities. We are dedicated to hiring the best talent that is reflective of where we live, work and play – across all groups and levels; supporting and developing every employee to reach their potential; and creating an inclusive environment that allows team members to bring their true authentic selves to work.
The Game Presentation Coordinator is responsible for the coordination of the various processes and programs set forth by the Director of Game Presentation as it relates to all Philadelphia 76ers, and Delaware Blue Coats live programming. Although heavy emphasis will be placed on the Delaware Blue Coats home game presentation, this person will also assist in the planning and execution of the live programming at other 76ers events.
RESPONSIBILITIES FOR THE PHILADELPHIA 76ERS INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO THE FOLLOWING:
• Serve as floor manager for all 76ers home games, directing and assisting 76ers entertainment teams and game night staff with the execution of on-court promotions, prize giveaways, halftime acts, and all other in-game elements
• Create various essential gameday documents for the league and other departments internally.
• Assist in the planning, development, and coordination of all in-game elements.
• Schedule / book various entertainment on the concourse: Theme Night entertainment, balloons decorations, Face-painters, and coordinate with Marketing on signage for all entertainment.
• Responsible for overseeing and submissions of all Special Messages and Birthday Requests.
• Assist with live-events programming (i.e. Sixers Youth Foundation Gala, 76ersENT Auditions, etc.)
• Organize 76ersENT game photos & video footage as well as assist with Social Media accounts.
• Coordinate Sport Court requests with various departments for 76ers events.
RESPONSIBILITIES FOR THE DELAWARE BLUE COATS INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO THE FOLLOWING:
• Responsible for the development, implementation and/or review of the game presentation plan for all Blue Coats home games
• Serve as liaison to Sponsorship and Ticket Sales on all in-game assets
• Responsible for the development, implementation and/or review of the game script and the communication with other departments required for execution
• Prepare all game outlines and game grids for every home game
• Prepare game scripts for our entertainment department and game night staff
• Supervise Game Night Staff
• Responsible for the planning, development, and coordination of Group Sales FEP in-game elements
• Minimum of Bachelor Degree in Marketing, Communications, or Sports/Business Management
• Minimum of 1 - 3 years' work experience
• Live entertainment and event production/planning experience preferred
• Proficient in Microsoft Office & Microsoft Outlook
• Detail oriented with excellent organizational skills, excellent written and verbal skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Creative and proactive problem solver
• Must be able to work flexible hours including nights, weekends and selected holidays
• COVID-19 Vaccine Required: As of the first day of employment, you must be able to demonstrate proof that you are fully vaccinated (as defined by the CDC) against COVID-19, unless you are granted a medical or religious exemption in accordance with Company policy.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.