Warehouse Operative, Radlett - Warner Bros. Studio Tour London - The Making Of Harry Potter
HBOColney Street, EN
Full Time Job
Warehouse Operative, Radlett - Warner Bros. Studio Tour London - The Making Of Harry Potter (6 month FTC)
Location: Colney Street, Hertfordshire, United Kingdom
Your New Role…
We have an exciting opportunity for a warehouse professional looking for their next challenge. The purpose of the role is to support with warehousing, order management, fulfilment and packing activities for all retail functions of The Warner Bros. Studio Tour. Our warehouse is dedicated to distributing merchandise for our Studio Tour at Leavesden, Platform 9¾ stores and ecommerce operation at our online Harry Potter Shop ( www.harrypottershop.co.uk), ensuring high level customer service for witches, wizards and muggles alike!
What's in it for you?
• £11.50 + £3.50 location allowance per hour
• Opportunity for full FTL certification
• 25 days holiday (pro-rata)
• Exclusive access to our Screeners App, with our exciting Warner Bros. and HBO content
• Discount towards tickets within the tour
• Free tickets for our nearest and dearest, on selected days (up to 8 tickets)
• Option to join our pension and private healthcare schemes
Your Role Accountabilities…
• Receive, check, and accept deliveries to our warehouse, helping to keep records of incoming orders.
• Maintain relevant paperwork as orders are dispatched to stores and customers.
• Ensure stock is put away and replenished in accordance with company guidelines. This could include using machinery to put orders away (at height).
• Order picking for each of our businesses. This could include picking orders for stores, or individual customer orders for our ecommerce business.
• Packing orders for our online store. This includes making sure the correct products have been selected and sent, adding personalization (where needed), and wrapping purchases to a high standard.
• Feeding back any issues with orders or stock levels to colleagues and our Management Team, to make sure a quality service is provided to our customers.
• Keeping our warehouse clean, tidy, and organized, and shrinkage to a minimum level.
• Checking machinery and vehicles, and reporting any defects or issues as soon as possible
• Able to work at heights of up to 10m, (yearly safety training will include needing to abseil from that height)
• This role is physically demanding and requires that you be able to lift, carry and move boxes
• Effective, confident communicator
• Commercial acumen, eg. understanding of peak seasons
• Works as part of a team with a flexible approach.
• Able to prioritise work and use own initiative.
• IT skills.
• 40-hour working week, in a shift pattern from Monday to Sunday, with varying start and finish times
• You will be required to work 1 in ever 4 weekends, however this is subject to change during peak times.
• No night work required.
How We Get Things Done…
This last bit is probably the most important! Here at WBD, our guiding principles are the core values by which we operate and are central to how we get things done. You can find them at www.wbd.com/guiding-principles/ along with some insights from the team on what they mean and how they show up in their day to day. We hope they resonate with you and look forward to discussing them during your interview.
The Legal Bits…
Warner Bros. Discovery embraces the opportunity to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of our society and the world around us. Being an equal opportunity employer means that we take seriously our responsibility to consider qualified candidates on the basis of merit, regardless of sex, gender identity, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, religion or belief, marital status, pregnancy, parenthood, disability or any other category protected by law.
If you're a qualified candidate with a disability and you need a reasonable accommodation in order to apply for this position, please contact us at email@example.com.