VP Media Relations
HBOSanta Monica, CA
This was removed by the employer on 6/4/2021 11:56:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Executive Positions Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for VP Media Relations jobs in Santa Monica-CA
Search all VP Media Relations postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a VP Media Relations? Location: United States - California - Santa Monica
WarnerMedia seeks a Vice President, Media Relations for the HBO General Inc.-Media Rel / Corp. Affairs Department.
The Vice President, Media Relations, West Coast will be responsible for overseeing the creation and execution of publicity campaigns to maximize media, industry and consumer awareness for HBO and HBO Max original programming.
• Create and execute strategic, effective publicity campaigns for HBO and HBO Max original programming. Manage project teams.
• Build and maintain relationships with stakeholders across WarnerMedia departments to maximize cross-functional strategy and awareness.
• Develop strong working relationships with creative talent, producers, and representatives.
• Identify opportunities, secure talent participation, and oversee events as needed, virtually or in person, including premieres, award shows, junkets, press conferences, conventions, film & television festivals.
• Create written materials, including talking points. Handle crisis communications.
• Manage direct reports and project budgets.
• Minimum 12 years of experience working in entertainment publicity, with a deep understanding of the entertainment landscape and media trends.
• Strong contacts with press and within the media/entertainment industry.
• Excellent interpersonal skills; proven ability to manage staff and build strong collaborative relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail, with an ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
• Must be committed to the success of the team.
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent.
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.