Visual Merchandise Associate
HBONew York, NY
Full Time Job
Visual Merchandise Associate (Harry Potter Flagship)
Location: New York, New York, United States of America
WarnerMedia?is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands?including:?HBO, HBO Now, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
WarnerMedia, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
Entertainment Merchandise NY seeks a Lead, Visual Merchandise for the Flagship Retail NY department. This position will support the Manager, Visual Merchandise in presentation of the New York Flagship Wizarding World store by maximizing customer and fan engagement in an awe inspiring, best in class retail environment. One of the main responsibilities for this role is to support the Manager, Visual Merchandise on managing the 365 visual and marketing calendar of event, in conjunction and collaboration with all flagship leadership hierarchy and flagship teams- inclusive of design assisting, producing and installing and monitoring all store POS, merchandising, and window campaigns.
• Manage and motivate VM (visual merchandise) team to achieve highest possible levels of VM and sales performance.
• Support of VM teams performance and development.
• Support the monitoring of stock levels held in stores and retail areas, identify potential out-of-stock issues and communicate back to the Manager, Visual Merchandising.
• Compliance on security issue examples for the retail team and ensure minimal shrinkage through the efficient handling of product and packaging.
• Maximize all visual opportunities.
• Ensure all scheme, graphics and equipment are being used and maintained correctly and in accordance with guidelines and agreed standards to promote sales.
• Support the retail team in NYC (as part of a seven-day week rota including weekends and evenings).
• Educated to a degree level (or equivalent qualification with extensive vocational experience).
• Visual Merchandising experience in a similar environment.
• High level of Creative and Inspirational thinking.
• Ability to collaborate with all teams.
• Motivate staff individuals and teams to achieve set goals, while also effectively interact with fans.
• Communicates in a timely and effective manner to support in the enhancement of the stores performance and presentation.
• Ability to stay on priority of workload and organized. Work as part of a team with a flexible approach.
• 40 hours a week working shifts, regular weekend and evening work required. Because of the adaptive nature of this role flexibility is required to suit the needs of the business.
• Proficiency in?Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe creative suite.
In compliance with local law, we are disclosing the compensation, or a range thereof, for roles that will be performed in New York City. Actual salaries will vary and may be above or below the range based on various factors including but not limited to location, experience, and performance. The range listed is just one component of Warner Bros. Discovery's total compensation package for employees. Pay Rate: $19 per hour. Other rewards may include annual bonuses, short- and long-term incentives, and program-specific awards. In addition, Warner Bros. Discovery provides a variety of benefits to employees, including health insurance coverage, an employee wellness program, life and disability insurance, a retirement savings plan, paid holidays and paid time off (PTO).
How We Get Things Done…
This last bit is probably the most important! Here at WBD, our guiding principles are the core values by which we operate and are central to how we get things done. You can find them at www.wbd.com/guiding-principles/ along with some insights from the team on what they mean and how they show up in their day to day. We hope they resonate with you and look forward to discussing them during your interview.
The Legal Bits…
Warner Bros. Discovery embraces the opportunity to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of our society and the world around us. Being an equal opportunity employer means that we take seriously our responsibility to consider qualified candidates on the basis of merit, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you're a qualified candidate with a disability and you need a reasonable accommodation in order to apply for this position, please contact us at email@example.com.