Virtual HBO Content Strategy & Planning Intern, Summer
HBONew York, US
This was removed by the employer on 2/25/2021 5:32:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Virtual HBO Content Strategy & Planning Intern, Summer jobs in New York-US
Search all Virtual HBO Content Strategy & Planning Intern, Summer postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Virtual HBO Content Strategy & Planning Intern, Summer? The Summer Intern for Content Strategy & Planning reports directly to the Manager, Content Strategy & Planning. The Summer Intern aides in the ongoing management and maintenance of competitive content tracking, and contributes to articulating programming trends and synthesizing top-line takeaways for the team.
• Support the maintenance of ongoing daily/weekly/monthly competitive content tracking for streaming as well as cable and broadcast providers.
• Collaborate with the Manager on additional trends tracking encompassing the TV landscape, including creating top-line analyses focused on media & entertainment business updates and competitive original programming highlights.
• Currently enrolled undergraduate students, not graduating prior to August 2021.
• Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Excel
• Organization and time management
• Analytical thinking and problem-solving
• Attention to detail
• Strong knowledge of business and creative trends in the entertainment industry
• Passion and enthusiasm for the entertainment industry
• Self-starting motivation
• Presentation-making experience
• Students must be currently enrolled in a college degree program for full duration of the internship.
• Summer 2021 program dates are June 7th - August 13th; must be available for full program duration.
• Full-time schedule (40 hours/week) designed to work around class schedule.
• Fully remote/virtual experience; company owned laptop provided for the duration of the internship program.
• Salary based on office location; relocation is not provided. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.