Summer Intern - Program Marketing
This was removed by the employer on 2/1/2021 9:32:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Summer Intern - Program Marketing jobs in Remote-US
Search all Summer Intern - Program Marketing postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Summer Intern - Program Marketing? The HBO Program Marketing Team is dedicated to integrated consumer marketing efforts for all HBO programming. The Internship position will support the team as we develop and execute campaigns to promote multiple programming titles. This individual will have the opportunity to oversee specific elements of marketing campaign while gaining exposure to the broader process.
The Intern will be responsible for support Program Marketing team members through:
• Tracking the creation, revisions and distribution of creative marketing assets including key art and social content
• Maintaining marketing and editorial calendars, project timelines and other critical
• Excellent organizational and written/oral communication skills.
• Proactive, organized, efficient, detail-oriented, unassailable focus on the basics, tenacious (persistent about bringing open items to closure), accountable, and enthusiastic.
• Students must be currently enrolled in a college degree program for full duration of the internship.
• Summer 2021 program dates are June 7th - August 13th; must be available for full program duration.
• Full-time schedule (40 hours/week) designed to work around class schedule.
• Fully remote/virtual experience; company owned laptop provided for the duration of the internship program.
• Salary based on office location; relocation is not provided.
• This position is targeted toward upperclassmen and graduate students.
• Hands-on work with passionate, talented team members in your field
• Networking opportunities with industry-leading professionals
• Engaging events including executive speakers sessions, professional development workshops, and more
• Opportunity to join the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.