Summer Intern - Production
This was removed by the employer on 2/1/2021 9:32:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Summer Intern - Production jobs in Virtual-US
Search all Summer Intern - Production postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Summer Intern - Production? HBO's West Coast Production department oversees the production and post-production workflow for all of HBO's original programming and for certain HBO Max original programming. Our interns contribute to the day-to-day responsibilities of a cable network production and post production department and by doing so, gain a greater perspective of the market, the industry and the jobs it offers.
• Assist Production and Post Production Assistants in every-day tasks such as miscellaneous tracking, database management and file creation,
• Work with Production and Post Production Coordinators and Managers on assignments as needed
• Assist with general office maintenance
• Maintain and create spreadsheets
• Perform research projects as needed
• Review music licenses
• File and organize current project documents and archive old ones
• Academics in TV/Film Production or Critical Studies, with an interest in pursuing a career in Physical Production or Post Production
• Strong communication skills
• Ability to multitask and prioritize many responsibilities at once
• Ability to follow direction and work independently
• Attention to detail
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel)
• Ability to handle oneself professionally in an office environment, with good phone etiquette, a solid work ethic and an eagerness to learn.
• Eligible students must be rising juniors or seniors enrolled in a degree granting university or college.
• A minimum 3.0 GPA.
• Able to work in Los Angeles and secure housing accommodations (HBO will not cover the cost of housing).
• Passionate about Film, TV, Physical Production, Editing, Sound Design, Visual Effects and Media & Entertainment.
• Prior entertainment internship experience a plus.
• Candidates must be available to work a minimum 15 hours a week.
• All internship positions are paid. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.