Virtual HBO Planning & Strategy Intern, Summer
HBONew York, US
This was removed by the employer on 2/21/2021 4:32:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Virtual HBO Planning & Strategy Intern, Summer jobs in New York-US
Search all Virtual HBO Planning & Strategy Intern, Summer postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Virtual HBO Planning & Strategy Intern, Summer? Fully virtual Summer 2021 internship on the HBO Program Strategy team. Aid in tracking and analyzing internal original programming and competitive landscape trends, stunts and initiatives. Support manager with creation of original programming strategies for HBO.
• Screening theatricals for sensitive content and daytime playability
• Aid in management of HBO inventory analysis
• Connect with Audience Research for data in support of creating original programming strategy decks
• Screen original content and theatricals
• Coordinate the scheduling of promotion on HBO Max, HBO GO, HBO NOW and HBO On Demand.
• Detail oriented
• Knowledge of content landscape, passion for TV
• Experience with Excel and PowerPoint
• Strong multitasking skills
• Students must be currently enrolled in a college degree program for full duration of the internship.
• Summer 2021 program dates are June 7th - August 13th; must be available for full program duration.
• Full-time schedule (40 hours/week) designed to work around class schedule.
• Fully remote/virtual experience; company owned laptop provided for the duration of the internship program.
• Salary based on office location; relocation is not provided. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.