Virtual Labor Relations Intern, Summer
HBOCulver City, US
This was removed by the employer on 2/9/2021 10:41:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Virtual Labor Relations Intern, Summer jobs in Culver City-US
Search all Virtual Labor Relations Intern, Summer postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Virtual Labor Relations Intern, Summer? A Summer Law Intern for our West Coast Programming group to handle legal affairs and labor relations projects for HBO / HBO Max and TNT,TBS and TruTV. The individual will provide support to the legal and labor relations departments.
• Under the direct supervision of an attorney, the intern will perform legal tasks, such as drafting and revising development and production agreements, reviewing and summarizing guild agreements and other types of agreements, conducting legal research, and completing special projects, as needed.
• The intern may have the opportunity to attend industry meetings and/or client meetings, as appropriate.
• Candidates must be able to perform in a collaborative environment and have the ability to maintain strict confidentiality with sensitive information.
• This internship requires a high level of initiative and excellent oral/written communication skills.
• Other necessary skills include proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
• The summer program runs for 10 weeks from June to August.
• Eligible students must be a rising 2nd or 3rd year law student from an accredited law school (law school graduates are ineligible) with a strong academic record and a demonstrated interest in entertainment law.
• Prior internship experience is a plus.
• Students must be currently enrolled in a college degree program for full duration of the internship.
• Summer 2021 program dates are June 7th - August 13th; must be available forfull program duration.
• Full-time schedule (40 hours/week) designed to work around class schedule.
• Fully remote/virtual experience; company owned laptop provided for the duration of the internship program.
• Salary based on office location; relocation is not provided.
• This position is targeted towards JD students.
This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.