Virtual Direct-To-Consumer Communications Intern, Summer
HBONew York, US
This was removed by the employer on 2/21/2021 5:32:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Virtual Direct-To-Consumer Communications Intern, Summer jobs in New York-US
Search all Virtual Direct-To-Consumer Communications Intern, Summer postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Virtual Direct-To-Consumer Communications Intern, Summer? WarnerMedia's DTC Communications team manages corporate publicity on behalf of HBO Max, including strategic corporate messaging, crisis management, consumer and partner relations, brand communications and digital PR. The team is responsible for public relations and executive thought-leadership efforts in support of the HBO Max product; DTC technology; brand, consumer, social, growth and multicultural marketing; licensed products and research/ratings data. The team also manages PR social profiles on Instagram and Twitter.
Application Deadline: Friday, February 19th The DailyThe DTC Communications Intern will support the DTC Communications team. Tasks will include, but are not limited to, the below:
• Compile information for thought leadership and editorial awards submissions
• Contribute to and maintain the industry grid
• Track and circulate all forms of press coverage daily
• Compile and maintain press lists for digital PR, marketing PR, and multicultural PR initiatives
• Draft and copy edit press releases and pitches for department initiatives
• Source photos for press releases and pitches from the Digital Library
• Draft social copy for Twitter (@HBOPR, @HBOMaxPR) and Instagram (@hbopr, @insidehbomax)
• Conduct additional research to support PR planning
• Public Relations, Marketing, Journalism, English Majors Preferred
• General understanding of PR concepts, practices, and tools
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Well organized and able to work independently
• Detail oriented, self-starter, hard worker
• Students must be currently enrolled in a college degree program for full duration of the internship.
• Summer 2021 program dates are June 7th - August 13th; must be available for full program duration.
• Full-time schedule (35-40 hours/week) designed for full program immersion.
• Fully remote/virtual experience; company owned laptop provided for the duration of the internship program.
• Salary based on office location; relocation is not provided.
• This position is targeted toward upperclassmen and graduate students.
• Hands-on work with passionate, talented team members in your field
• Networking opportunities with industry-leading professionals
• Engaging events including executive speakers sessions, professional development workshops, and more
• Opportunity to join the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.