Summer Intern - Creative Services
This was removed by the employer on 2/1/2021 9:32:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Summer Intern - Creative Services jobs in Remote-US
Search all Summer Intern - Creative Services postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Summer Intern - Creative Services? The HBO Creative Services Intern would be responsible for supporting the Creative Services staff in all aspects of production - primarily concept development, screening, logging and AVID editing or equivalent for a variety of promotional and brand marketing assignments. Our team works closely with groups in Digital & Social Media so working knowledge of digital and social space is advantageous.
• Assist Producers/Associate Producers on shoots
• AVID editing or equivalent, logging and screening HBO shows for various campaigns
• Self-starter able to work independently on assigned campaign
• Assist in supervising out-of-house edits, post audio mixes and graphic sessions.
• Conduct research, search for music
• Working knowledge of video editing (AVID preferred but not required)
• Passionate about Film, TV, Media & Entertainment
• Must be a fast learner, curious and ready take on challenges
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
• Must be able to work 35 hours a week
The Nice to Haves
• Film/video shooting
• Students must be currently enrolled in a college degree program for full duration of the internship.
• Summer 2021 program dates are June 7th - August 13th; must be available for full program duration.
• Full-time schedule (40 hours/week) designed to work around class schedule.
• Fully remote/virtual experience; company owned laptop provided for the duration of the internship program.
• Salary based on office location; relocation is not provided.
• This position is targeted toward upperclassmen and graduate students.
• Hands-on work with passionate, talented team members in your field
• Networking opportunities with industry-leading professionals
• Engaging events including executive speakers sessions, professional development workshops, and more
• Opportunity to join the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.