Summer Intern - Content Strategy & Planning
This was removed by the employer on 2/21/2021 4:32:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Summer Intern - Content Strategy & Planning jobs in Remote-US
Search all Summer Intern - Content Strategy & Planning postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Summer Intern - Content Strategy & Planning? The Content Strategy & Planning Intern will help support day-to-day administrative processes for a bi-coastal, multi-functional team that is responsible for creating editorial write-ups for HBO and Max Originals; organizing cross-departmental original programming (OP) meetings; tracking production status; and communicating editorial, programmatic, and production updates to key internal stakeholders.
• Assist with organizing HBO cross-departmental OP meetings. Compile info, format, and edit Start-of-Production and Coordination meeting agendas.
• Update and maintain internal script distribution lists, as well as various email distribution lists.
• Compile monthly HBO and HBO Max original programming guides.
• Assist with day-to-day maintenance of the internal OP SharePoint sites, including posting approved write-ups, choosing photos, and making scheduling and programmatic updates as they arise.
• Contribute as a writer/editor to HBO and HBO Max OP write-ups as needed.
• Help schedule ongoing and one-time meetings and assist with ad-hoc operational projects as needed.
• Currently enrolled undergraduate students, not graduating prior to August 2021.
• Excellent organizational and verbal communication skills.
• Strong writing and editing skills preferred.
• Ability to be flexible and work under tight deadlines.
• Keen attention to detail.
• A passion for TV, entertainment, and pop culture.
• Students must be currently enrolled in a college degree program for full duration of the internship.
• Summer 2021 program dates are June 7th - August 13th; must be available forfull program duration.
• Full-time schedule (40 hours/week) designed to work around class schedule.
• Fully remote/virtual experience; company owned laptop provided for the duration of the internship program.
• Salary based on office location; relocation is not provided. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.