Summer Intern - Business Affairs
This was removed by the employer on 2/21/2021 4:32:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Summer Intern - Business Affairs jobs in Remote-US
Search all Summer Intern - Business Affairs postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Summer Intern - Business Affairs? We are looking for someone with an interest in the legal and business side of television to assist our department with clearing and assessing and tracking rights to music, footage and photos used in HBO shows, documentaries, Sports programming and promos.
• Assist with the workings of our department including music, footage and photo clearances and working on establishing the HBO music catalog.
• Projects may include day to day clearances, document retention, keeping our database of rights current and organizing license agreements to assess and disseminate rights to older programs.
• Normal familiarity with word, excel, etc.
• Research skills, archival, database and library skills would be a plus.
• Metadata and database knowledge would be a plus as would an interest in contracts/license agreements.
• Organized, good attention to detail, ability to think critically preferred.
• Students must be currently enrolled in an undergraduate degree program for full duration of the internship.
• Summer 2021 program dates are June 7th - August 13th; must be available for full program duration.
• Full-time schedule (40 hours/week) designed to work around class schedule.
• Fully remote/virtual experience; company owned laptop provided for the duration of the internship program.
• Salary based on office location; relocation is not provided.
tab This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.