Summer Intern - Business Affairs Production Legal
This was removed by the employer on 2/22/2021 5:32:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Summer Intern - Business Affairs Production Legal jobs in Remote-US
Search all Summer Intern - Business Affairs Production Legal postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Summer Intern - Business Affairs Production Legal? This position is an introduction and overview of Business Affairs at a premium cable studio/network. The Business Affairs Intern will have interaction with almost all departments of HBO's West Coast Production (BA, Legal, Production, Post, Media Relations, Labor, Awards, Marketing) while employed within the Business Affairs & Labor Departments. Primarily working on credits and related matters for HBO Series, Miniseries and HBO Max projects, the intern will be exposed to above-the-line (i.e. actor, writer, producer and director) deals and contracts, and learn about various contractual on-screen credit requirements regarding entertainment guilds, global tax incentives, etc. Additionally, this person will work with the HBO Clip Licensing team also within BA, fielding 3rd party clip requests. We have mentored many interns now employed in the entertainment business.
• The Intern will assist 4 team members with administrative duties such as filing, scheduling meetings, taking notes, updating show lists, researching industry practices, setting up credit memo templates.
• Our team invites our intern to attend any meetings/conference calls and/or educational symposiums whenever appropriate.
• This is a great opportunity to learn about the innerworkings of a big studio, getting a bird's-eye view of the entire process from development through delivery.
• Students must be currently enrolled in a college degree program for full duration of the internship.
• Summer 2021 program dates are June 7th - August 13th; must be available forfull program duration.
• Full-time schedule (40 hours/week) designed to work around class schedule.
• Fully remote/virtual experience; company owned laptop provided for the duration of the internship program.
• Salary based on office location; relocation is not provided. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.