Summer Intern - Business Affairs Legal
HBOCulver City, CA
This was removed by the employer on 2/22/2021 5:32:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Summer Intern - Business Affairs Legal jobs in Culver City-CA
Search all Summer Intern - Business Affairs Legal postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Summer Intern - Business Affairs Legal? HBO Business Affairs - Legal seeks a virtual intern for the Summer 2021 term. Intern will assist the Director of Rights and the rest of the team with legal and financial clerical work. Intern will work closely with Business Affairs support staff to process and organize crucial paperwork for HBO Entertainment series projects in various stages of development and production.
• Organizing and maintaining legal files per Business Affairs' strict specifications.
• Researching past HBO deals to assist in tracking rights and options of current HBO titles.
• Investigating rights inquiries for the Rights team and updating reports.
• Organizing and researching financial information for data inputting by the team.
• Providing administrative backup to support staff in all areas, including filing, scheduling, phones and office organization.
• Entering data in a closed database that only the rights team share.
• Must be detail oriented and highly organized.
• Must have ability to execute tasks precisely as instructed to ensure proper maintenance of project files, and to ensure timely and accurate payments.
• Communication (verbal & written) skills are key.
• Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, Excel)
• Eligible students must be rising juniors or seniors enrolled in a degree granting university or college.
• A minimum 3.0 GPA.
• Passionate about Film, TV, Media & Entertainment.
• Prior internship experience a plus.
• Students must be currently enrolled in a college degree program for full duration of the internship.
• Summer 2021 program dates are June 7th - August 13th; must be available forfull program duration.
• Full-time schedule (40 hours/week) designed to work around class schedule.
• Fully remote/virtual experience; company owned laptop provided for the duration of the internship program.
• Salary based on office location; relocation is not provided. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.