Summer Intern - Account Management
This was removed by the employer on 3/3/2021 10:31:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Summer Intern - Account Management jobs in Remote-US
Search all Summer Intern - Account Management postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Summer Intern - Account Management? Assist the account teams responsible for the distribution of WarnerMedia content across various MVPD accounts. Support both internal and external business needs to drive towards KPI goals.
• Assist in the reporting of the daily/weekly/monthly KPIs and maintain & improve upon the documents that track them
• Coordinate business, marketing and technical requests driven by the account needs
• Help liaise between internal Partner Marketing, Partner Ops and Business Planning teams
• Support the Account team in building performance analysis, account presentations and strategy briefs for priority initiatives
• Title and platform tracking and analysis of both marketing and promotional support
• Assist in maintain programming updates and cross-promotional efforts
• Passion for Entertainment and an understanding of the media distribution business and its key players
• Data-driven and metrics-oriented
• Detail oriented and organized, creative solution oriented
• Ability to handle numerous tasks and manage a project from design to completion
• Possess strong writing and communication skills
• Ability to effectively communicate between multiple levels, executive presence
• Students must be currently enrolled in a college degree program for full duration of the internship.
• Summer 2021 program dates are June 7th – August 13th; must be available for full program duration.
• Must be able to accommodate full-time schedule (35-40 hours/week) for full program duration.
• Fully remote/virtual experience; company owned laptop provided for the duration of the internship program.
• Salary based on office location; relocation is not provided.
• This position is targeted toward upperclassmen and graduate students.
• Hands-on work with passionate, talented team members in your field
• Networking opportunities with industry-leading professionals
• Engaging events including executive speakers sessions, professional development workshops, and more
• Opportunity to join the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.