Spring Paid Intern - Virtual Technical Product & Program
Part Time Paid Internship
We have multiple internship opportunities available within Technical Product Management. By applying to this posting, you will be considered for all internship opportunities within this area. Internships in this area may focus on Technical Product Management, Technical Program Management, Technical Project Management, Product Experience, and more!
If you are selected for further consideration, a recruiter will reach out to you and provide more detail on the specific roles you are being considered for at that time. Please note that you may also view your current application status by logging into your application profile.
• Strong knowledge of development methodologies including waterfall and agile.
• Excellent written and verbal communication with technical and non-technical staff.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office or G-suite productivity software.
• Strong problem-solving skills, organized, and astute attention. to detail.
• Familiarity with Agile or Scrum methodologies.
• Evaluate and document industry trends.
• Gap analysis expertise.
• Results-driven and highly self-motivated.
• Ability to apply an expert understanding of business issues and the impact on technology and business.
• Ability to read, analyze, and interpret technical procedures, documentation, and processes.
• Advanced experience using Excel and PowerPoint.
• Familiarity with iOS and/or Android mobile operating systems.
• Skilled user of Photo Editing Software such as Adobe Photoshop.
• Comprehensive researching skills.
• Demonstrated analytical and quantitative skills.
The Spring 2020 program dates are January 25th through April 16th. The internship will be a full remote/virtual experience. Most internships will provide a company owned laptop for the duration of the internship program. Interns are paid a competitive wage based on team/bureau location and relocation is not provided as the program is fully remote/virtual.