Spring Paid Intern - Sports
This was removed by the employer on 11/23/2020 8:29:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Spring Paid Intern - Sports jobs in Remote-US
Search all Spring Paid Intern - Sports postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Spring Paid Intern - Sports? The intern will play a vital role in assisting the HBO show ''Real Sports with Bryant Gumbel.''
• Research and develop stories
• Avid work; logging and screening
• Assist with local shoots (content, equipment, etc)
• Complete tasks on a deadline for time sensitive material
• Conduct independent research to pitch potential stories
• Contact reporters, media outlets, and sports teams for information
• Observing edits
• Must be able to work 15 hours/week in NY office
• Must be a rising Junior or Senior in college
• Avid or Final Cut screening
• Logging and editing material
• Knowledge of show
• Organizational skills: must be able to meet deadlines, attention to detail
• Research skills, including but not limited to:
• knowledge of/proficiency with Nexis searches of news articles
• general internet research
• YouTube and footage research
• public records searches
• making phone calls, pre-interviews, etc.
• An opportunity to work with a great team that is passionate
about the same thing you are!
• Networking opportunities to meet people that you'd like to
• A speaker series that introduces you to cool executives and
what they do for the best brands!
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands.
The Spring 2021 program dates are January 25th through April
16th. The internship will be a full remote/virtual experience. Most
internships will provide a company owned laptop for the duration
of the internship program. Interns are paid a competitive wage
based on bureau location and relocation is not provided as the
program is fully remote/virtual. Participation in the internship
program is reserved for students who are currently enrolled in
college. Most positions are targeted to upperclassmen and
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity
employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin,
gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age,
mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital
status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status
or any other category protected by law. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.