Specialist, Talent Acquisition
Full Time Job
The Specialist, Talent Acquisition Operations will independently execute projects that aim to provide efficiencies and standardization in processes and enhance the candidate and Recruiter experience.
Primary responsibilities include:
• Scheduling and driving operational meetings which may include interviewing stakeholders and summarizing results to management.
• Assisting in the management of Talent Acquisition tools/systems which may include managing users, providing daily technical support to the Talent Acquisition team, performing detailed testing and ongoing maintenance, system implementations and escalating any issues as needed.
• Creating manuals/guides for Recruiters on the team. This position will be responsible for training new Recruiters and training the larger Talent Acquisition team on new tools, processes, and enhancements to tools/systems.
• Playing a critical role in the onboarding experience by adjudicating background checks as needed.
• Working with the Manager, Talent Acquisition Operations to evaluate new tools in the marketplace and to determine implementation strategy.
• Bachelors degree preferred
• 4 years of relevant work experience preferred
• Strong interest in operational excellence and project management
• Excellent project management skills
• Ability to multi-task in a fast paced, high volume, high pressure environment
• Ability to maintain strict confidentiality