Senior On-Air Designer
Full Time Job
Senior On-Air Designer (3D Motion Graphics)
Location: Singapore - Singapore
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
Purpose of Position
Warnermedia is on a hunt for a creative and experienced designer to join it's Award-Winning Creative Services team in Singapore. If you enjoy pushing design boundaries in a dynamic, fast paced environment, working on innovative and original ideas, then you're just what we're looking for!
Working with the Head Of Design, Senior Creative Director and Producers in the team, you will collaborate, execute and help conceptualise ideas and designs based on campaign and brand objectives.
As Senior On-Air Designer, you will help shape and create the design and motion graphics content for promos, image spots, trailers, IDs, channel packaging, designed elements, including graphics for social media, for all the suite of Warnermedia channels and entities, including HBO, HBO GO, HBO Plex Channels, HBO Asia Originals, WarnerBros, Cartoon Network, Warner TV & OH!K.
A good level of experience in 3D Motion Graphics will be vital in this position.
*Please provide portfolio and links to work or reels in your application
Major Duties & Responsibilities
• Understand brand guidelines, planning, storyboarding and executing idea from scripts to motion graphics on screen.
• Implementing and collaborate with Head Of Design, Creative Director, Producers and Marketing to conceptualise and execute design.
• Details oriented and being able to meet agreed datelines with stakeholders is a must.
• Assists and collaborate with Head Of Design & designers whenever needed, in support of major campaigns and projects.
• Able to adapt to design and direction changes, as requested by stakeholders when required, based on business decisions
• Having good time management skills and be willing to work under tight datelines is a must.
• Be involved in the creative process from start to finish and help steer the design ideation and creative direction, together with the Head Of Design and Senior Creative Director, for all of the brands under Warnermedia umbrella
• Uphold and maintain the high quality standards that the team produces, but at the same time, not being afraid to be experimental and push the creative boundaries.
• Partner with internal stakeholders in the various departments, to come up with design solutions that meets objectives and key targets
• Diploma/Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Art, Design or Media
• Minimum 3-5 years in 3D motion graphics design, in a media organisation, creative agency or a production/post production company
• Strong motion design background, excellent understanding of typography, composition, animation, design and illustration.
• Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (After Effects, Illustrator, Photoshop) & Cinema. X-Particles, Octane or Redshift for C4D is a plus.
• Creative and constantly keeping up with the latest design trends.
• Knowledge of Social Media requirements is a plus.
• Able to execute and manage all graphics and motion graphics design projects from start to finish, in-line with agreed creative concepts and requirements with stakeholders.
• Must have strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• Be adaptable and articulate in the thinking behind their aesthetic and design decisions
• Must be a team player
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.