Senior Executive, Service Delivery - Tech & Ops
Full Time Job
Location: Singapore - Singapore
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE:
Part of Warner Media International Operations, the service management team is responsible for coordinating the company's in-house and outsourced media services. This includes overseeing elements of strategy, design, transition, operations and continual service improvement. Supported by the Operations and Technology management teams, the Service Manager will support Warner Media's day-to-day relationships with service providers to ensure they deliver and perform to the SLAs, and provide added value.
The successful candidate will be analytical and able to grasp operational workflows as well as be able to form recommendations to improve the operational models. They will be a strong communicator and will have the ability to convey relatively complex technical concepts. They will have the ability to multi-task across numerous activities and organise data in a consistent way. They will be a keen innovator and challenger of the status-quo.
• Support point of contact for WarnerMedia's broadcast, VOD and OTT service providers. Oversee day-to-day running of these services and drive effective delivery. Ensure value is added by service providers. Support the end to relationship with WM Operations third parties across activities such as procurement, onboarding, PO's and invoicing, RFP processes, SLA management. Coordinate with Legal, Procurement, Finance for contracting of new services as required - 35%
• Monitor KPIs, track the services' performance against SLAs to ensure that services are delivered to the highest levels. Track service credits. Track issues and problems, identify trends. Build comprehensive service reports and presentations for consumption by the executive teams. Work with internal and external support teams to manage issues through to resolution. Manage change requests. Manage our service providers' purchase ordering processes: raise POs, track the delivery of the services, receipt PO accordingly and track invoicing disputes. - 20%
• Affiliate Distribution Support- Support the affiliate distribution and wider T&O teams for incident resolution. Support communications regarding new launches, incidents and resolutions for WM APAC affiliate distribution team. - 20%
• Support maintenance of the network business continuity and disaster recovery plans including the planning and execution of a twice-yearly rehearsal. Enable Business process automation for all repetitive, transactional tasks. - 10%
• Support the wider operation by providing ad-hoc operational or project support. Support the business with new services launches. Support the timely provision of services and, where required, liaise with legal and finance. Understand new and ongoing business requirements, ensuring the service providers' propositions adequately reflect requirements. - 10%
• Support compliance with internal audit requirements, such as content security audits. Ensure our third parties adhere to those required standards - 5%
• Prior Experience / Industry: At least 2-3 years operations or projects experience within a broadcast/ media environment
• Self-Management: Self-sufficient and organised, flexible, ability to prioritise appropriately
• Management and Leadership: Strong communication skills at all levels and drive solutions,
• Language: English, additional Asian language a plus
• Technical and Business: Some understanding of budgets, some experience with data analytics
• Knowledge: Strong working knowledge of broadcast services, media supply, broadcast, playout & distribution
• Skills: Proficient Excel, Word, Ppt, business process analysis, service management. Strong administrative skills
• Comfortable with travelling internationally for business
• Comfortable with coordinating with other WM international offices, occasionally requiring out of hours engagement
• Language: Second language desirable- ideally an Asian language
• Technical and Business: Strong knowledge of broadcast media/ OTT technical service providers
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.