Senior Digital Marketing Coordinator
This was removed by the employer on 2/10/2021 12:32:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Senior Digital Marketing Coordinator jobs in Madrid-MD
Search all Senior Digital Marketing Coordinator postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Senior Digital Marketing Coordinator? Senior Digital Marketing Coordinator - D2c Sales & Marketing
HBO is looking for a Senior Digital Marketing Coordinator to join the team.
Reporting to the D2C Sales & Marketing manager, the Senior Digital Coordinator will be responsible for executing on the Direct-to-Consumer sales strategy for HBO EMEA in Iberia territories. By driving streaming subscriptions, the team is contributing to maximizing paying subscriber and has a direct impact on HBO revenue.
• Driving D2C customer acquisition through the current online marketing channels, such as Google SEM, YT, Programmatic Display, FB & IG and looking for new channels that can be a good fit for HBO's growth strategy.
• Working closely with other marketing departments such as Brand, Social Media and CRM to maximize revenue by increasing sales through projects. This includes 360º marketing campaigns for original productions launches, optimizing websites and landing pages.
• Managing and evaluating performance of all marketing campaigns, assess against business goals (ROI and KPIs), and constantly optimizing performance.
• Collaborating with the brand marketing team to develop and implement campaigns that are full funnel and support them in buying across digital channels.
• Manage budgets across regions and optimize towards LTV in each channel and region.
• Driving marketing focused BI reporting and insight sharing.
• Continuously improving the website UX and funneling performance by A/B testing.
• Working with Programming on providing data driven input for content acquisition strategy.
• Ensuring that Joint Business Plans set up with main media partners such as Google and Facebook are executed in a timely manner.
• Managing relationship with digital media agencies and ensuring online marketing campaign goals are met.
• Proficient in English and Spanish
• Proven experience in running performance direct response campaigns with measurable KPIs
• Solid understanding of advertising in paid search, YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Display programmatic buying and, ideally, affiliate marketing and native ads
• Excellence at prioritizing tasks and projects, by managing workload and requests efficiently
• Proven track record of developing and running successful 3rd party collaborations and partnerships
• Capacity to develop forecasts and allocate budgets efficiently across channels and territories
• Passionate about new technologies, online marketing trends and marketing automation
• Great relationship skills with both internal and external stakeholders
• Very strong presentation skills – experienced & confident at communicating
The Nice to Haves
• Fluent in Portuguese
• Experience in direct to consumer and subscription-based businesses
• Bachelor or Master's in Marketing, Digital Marketing, Economics, or similar
Our people make WM the inspiring organisation it is today.
At WarnerMedia, our commitment starts with you! As a company of storytellers and journalists we have a responsibility to make sure we have a collection of voices and people whose stories reflect and connect with the global audiences and communities we serve.
WarnerMedia, and its suite of brands, have long been committed to equity and inclusion as moral and business imperatives. It is essential that our content and creative partners reflect the diversity of our society and the world around us. Together with other production companies, networks, guilds, unions, talent agencies and others in the industry, WarnerMedia is committed to greater inclusion of people of colour, women, the LGBTQ community, those with disabilities and other underrepresented groups in greater numbers both in front of and behind the camera.
There really has never been a better and more exciting time to join WarnerMedia. For more information on how to join our company and our commitment to diversity and inclusion, please click here. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.