Quality Control Technician
This was removed by the employer on 1/21/2021 6:32:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Post Production Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Quality Control Technician jobs in Budapest-BU
Search all Quality Control Technician postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Quality Control Technician? You will be joining a team that is critica l to the viewing experience of millions of users worldwide . You will be monitoring and editing the new/existing content that is set to release on HBO Platforms across the globe. You will be c reating timestamps, inserting 'skip into' features , r eviewing the con tent going out to all users and much more. This is all to be done out of our European control center in Budapest, Hungary.
This role is ideal for someone who has either worked as a Quality Control Technician before or perhaps someone that has recently studied media/tv or has some film editing experience.
What will you be doing? :
• Quality check on streams: video, audio, subtitle
• M etadata check
• Segmentation process
• Spot checking (3-5 point-check)
• Record parameters and statuses in database (title, duration, TC in-out, logo position, aspect ratio, audio, different streams, subtitles etc.)
• Keeping up with the status of the errors, updating the status or the errors through trackable communication channels.
• Cooperating with the affected departments for the sake of effective problem-solving.
• Validating stream
To be a contributing member of this team, you will have a mix of these skills:
• Knowledge or work experience in television program broadcasting.
• Experience in audio and video editing systems would be ideal.
• Being up to date with professional and commercial media formats and standards. Mastering the use of audio optimization and audio/video editing software like Adobe Premier Pro, Adobe Anywhere, Avid Media Composer, Final Cut Pro, Grass Valley EDIUS, Dolby DP series.
• Knowledge about audio and video technology fundaments and standards: video standards, resolutions, framerates, aspect ratios, color encoding systems, frequency, pitch, amplitude and loudness, sampling rate etc.
• Knowledge about subtitling standards, encoding, subtitle editing and software's basic knowledge
• Experience with automatic QC systems and software's (Tektronix-Aurora, VidCheck , InterraBaton ) would be beneficial.
• Experience in working with ticketing / issue tracker systems (JIRA, MANTIS… etc.)
• Good communication skills (including intermediate written and spoken English) , teamwork, positive attitude, adaptability to the changing work environment.
• Attention to detail
• Ability and will to work in shifts
We are committed to creating both a workforce and content that are as diverse as the global audiences we serve. See what we are doing for Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging here at WarnerMedia https://www.warnermediagroup.com/diversity This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.