HBONew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 7/2/2021 7:52:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the IS/IT Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Project Manager jobs in New York-NY
Search all Project Manager postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Project Manager?
Full Time Job
Project Manager, Pmo
Location: United States - New York - New York
WarnerMedia is seeking a Project Manager, experienced in program management, with an interest in technology and broadcast media to support several content distribution initiatives as part of WarnerMedia's Media Supply Chain.
The Media Supply Chain Team is responsible for aggregating content and metadata from various sources and efficiently delivering that content to numerous consumer platforms. As part of the Media Supply Chain PMO Team, the Project Manager will serve as a liaison between the technology department and other business, operation and technology teams throughout WarnerMedia.
This role will manage cross-functional programs that support the development of new functionality and workflows required to deliver content throughout the Supply Chain. Working closely with the different teams, you will manage program timelines for multiple concurrent workstreams, mitigate project risks, report project status, and ensure on-time delivery.
This position will report to the WarnerMedia Media Supply Chain PMO Director. The right candidate will demonstrate experience leading medium to large cross-functional projects, and programs, with exceptional organizational and critical thinking skills.
• Clearly communicate goals, roles, responsibilities, and desired outcomes to Senior Management, peers and stakeholders
• Support and maintain continuous improvement to PMO processes to ensure efficiency, effectiveness, customer satisfaction, ease of use and organizational transparency
• Create a common set of principles, practices, and templates for managing programs
• Champion best practice by providing constructive feedback and coaching to those outside the PMO
• Enable the capture of project requests and ensure enough relevant information has been collected to aid project discovery
• Apply change management strategies while effectively directing several projects in parallel
• Optimize time-to-launch, by driving team consensus on business priorities, technical approach, and setting timelines
• Facilitate the delivery of multi-workstream programs to business and media workflow stakeholders per business requirements, and enterprise standards
• Boost project team collaboration through all iterations of technical enhancements, including User Acceptance Testing for program level releases
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent relevant work experience
• Minimum of 5 years of experience as a Project Manager leading complex medium-to-large scale technical projects and programs
• Experience driving cross-functional programs to successful completion by managing dependencies, and skillfully negotiating milestones along the critical path
• Proficient at influencing technical and non-technical audiences
• Experience with building processes and templates
• Ability to set clear expectations, prioritize activities, and deliver consistent support when working with other team members
• Aptitude for seeking out, identifying and mitigating constraints before they can develop into project risks
• Escalation management skills
• Exceptional stakeholder management and presentation skills
• Proficient with Project Management tools: Smartsheet, Atlassian Confluence and Jira, Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint and SharePoint
• Basic understanding of Metadata
• Ability to elicit and document business requirements through use cases, user stories, and other means (e.g. workflow diagrams, data flow diagrams, screen wireframes, etc.)
• PMP certification or equivalent is preferred
• Media or entertainment industry experience is a plus
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.