HBONew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 12/1/2020 4:29:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Production Coordinator-Marketing jobs in New York-NY
Search all Production Coordinator-Marketing postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Production Coordinator-Marketing? Production Coordinator-Marketing (Freelance)
Home Box Office Inc. seeks a Production Coordinator for the HBO General Inc. - Marketing Operations department.
Production coordinator will support line producers, production managers and director of production on a variety of shoots, large and small. Coordinator will also work independently on smaller projects ranging from BTS for HBO and MAX shows, internal corporate videos & interviews, premier & red carpet events and social media captures. Providing production support wherever needed, the production coordinator will also maintain crew and vendor logs, assist with travel needs, coordinate hard drive trafficking and facilitate equipment shipments.
• Discovery research for crews and vendors and database maintenance
• Creating and formatting call sheets for shoots
• Work with internal travel department to assist in booking crew travel
• Hard drive trafficking between shoots and Media Operations
• Assist with gear shipments for technical crew on the road
• Assist with Hudson Yards location logistics for internal shoots
• Assist with project tracking for the team
• 2 years production experience
• Basic knowledge of all aspects of production, including on-set etiquette
• Basic budgeting knowledge
• Working knowledge of lighting, grip and camera equipment
• Ability to communicate well with immediate team members, as well as across various groups within our larger department
• Positive attitude, organized thinker and diplomacy
• Willing to have flexibility in schedule, working long hours when necessary
• Creative thinker with ability to multi-task This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.