Full Time Job
Location: Atlanta, Georgia, United States of America
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
Bleacher Report, a WarnerMedia company, makes it as easy as possible to be a sports fan by defining the moments that matter. Empowering, personal and community driven, its vision for making sports bigger than the game has led to unmatched engagement on social media, where it consistently ranks as the No. 1 digital and social brand. Bleacher Report also provides an industry-leading fan experience on mobile devices through its unparalleled app experience. This year Bleacher Report was ranked as one of the 'World's Most Innovative Companies' by Fast Company.
Find Bleacher Report on the web at www.bleacherreport.com and on Instagram @BleacherReport. Bleacher Report is a division of Turner Sports.
The Digital Production team is looking for a dedicated NYC or ATL-based Production Assistant to contribute to content creation for our LIVE platforms, covering a variety of sports and sports culture. We are looking for a good communicator with a passion for sports, an awareness of social tools and an interest in a production career. Our focus is fun, approachable, engaging, innovating and entertaining LIVE experiences. We work in a fast-paced, 24-7 field in a laid-back environment, sometimes across odd hours pending sports scheduled.
• Provide production support for all BR Live productions.
• Ideate around topical storylines in sports to help determine content of livestreams.
• Use photoshop, excel, google docs as we as other organizational and creative softwares
• Edit video (Adobe Premiere & similar programs)
• Help extract chat comments/questions during Livestreams
• Spotlight key moments from Livestreams for social content
• Help develop the tools and technologies used for Livestreams
• Strong contextual sports knowledge
• No issues traveling for remote productions
• Excellent communication skills
• Interest in working in the digital space
• Able to take direction and complete tasks independently
• Fundamental Production skills
• Great attention to detail and creative mindset
• Ability to work in high pressure, fast-paced production environment with quick turnarounds
• Paid time off every year to volunteer
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
How We Get Things Done…
This last bit is probably the most important! Here at WBD, our guiding principles are the core values by which we operate and are central to how we get things done. You can find them at www.wbd.com/guiding-principles/ along with some insights from the team on what they mean and how they show up in their day to day. We hope they resonate with you and look forward to discussing them during your interview.
The Legal Bits…
In compliance with local law, we are disclosing the compensation, or a range thereof, for roles in locations where legally required. $30,314.00 - $56,297.00 salary per year. Other rewards may include annual bonuses, short- and long-term incentives, and program-specific awards. In addition, Warner Bros. Discovery provides a variety of benefits to employees, including health insurance coverage, an employee wellness program, life and disability insurance, a retirement savings plan, paid holidays and paid time off (PTO).
Warner Bros. Discovery embraces the opportunity to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of our society and the world around us. Being an equal opportunity employer means that we take seriously our responsibility to consider qualified candidates on the basis of merit, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you're a qualified candidate with a disability and you need a reasonable accommodation in order to apply for this position, please contact us at email@example.com.