Full Time Job
Product Manager, HBO Go
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE:
As a Product Manager for the HBO GO team you will help define and build the product roadmap for HBO GO. You will participate in developing and delivering the strategy and vision for product enhancements on the platform. This role is inherently cross-functional. A successful candidate will be highly analytical, resourceful, customer focused, team oriented, and will have an ability to work independently under time constraints to meet deadlines. He or she will have a proven track record in taking on end-to-end ownership and successfully delivering results in a fast-paced and dynamic business environment.
• Coordinate with stakeholders to help develop and produce the high-level roadmap for launch of features across the HBO GO platform, based on team strategy and vision
• Take a data-driven approach to continuously improve the technical delivery of video to the HBO GO subscriber base
• Collaborate with engineering, project management, design, programming, marketing, business development, operations, and sales teams to produce actionable plans for the launch of new features and improvements of existing features needed to market, develop and grow business opportunities, and enhance our customer experience
• Continuously identify opportunities to improve HBO GO's development process and customer experience
• 3-5 years of software product management, product marketing, and/or business development experience, preferably in a fast-paced online environment
• Experience in defining and driving mass market consumer software or services
• Passion for understanding customers and their behavior, particularly with regard to the digital video space
• Proven ability to deliver results and prioritize tasks in a fast-moving, dynamic environment.
• Excellent cross-functional project management skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent quantitative data analysis and critical-thinking skills
• Bachelor's degree required
• Experience delivering digital streaming media, and defining defining products and roadmaps which deliver simple, immersive customer experiences while dealing with underlying complex technical requirements is preferred.
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.