Product Compliance Assistant - Warner Bros Studio Tour: The Making Of Harry Potter
This was removed by the employer on 11/17/2022 7:04:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Product Compliance Assistant - Warner Bros Studio Tour: The Making Of Harry Potter jobs in Leavesden-UK
Search all Product Compliance Assistant - Warner Bros Studio Tour: The Making Of Harry Potter postings
Full Time Job
Location: Leavesden, Hertfordshire, United Kingdom
Every great story has a new beginning. We're excited to announce that Discovery and WarnerMedia have combined to become Warner Bros. Discovery. WBD is a premier global media and entertainment company offering audiences the world's most differentiated and complete portfolio of content, brands and franchises across television, film, sports, news, streaming and gaming. We're home to the world's best storytellers, creating world-class products for consumers. From brilliant creatives to technology trailblazers and beyond, join us as we step into the next chapter.
In this role you will develop compliance, product safety, and regulatory strategy policies and procedures for Warner Bros. Tours and Retail as part of our Compliance Team.
What's in it for you?
• Competitive Salary
• 25 days holiday (pro-rata)
• GymPass or free access to our on-site gym
• Exclusive access to our Screeners App, with our exciting Warner Bros. and HBO content
• Staff discounts on Studio Tour tickets, retail, food and beverage
• Access to Friends and Family events
• Option to join our pension and private healthcare schemes
• Develop and maintain excellent working relationships with applicable regulatory agencies, market organisations and testing houses to ensure product compliance across existing and new markets.
• Approve test reports and relevant documents for shipment authorisation following appropriate testing over the product development process.
• Work closely with suppliers to manage the use of effective supply chains, materials of the highest standard, and compliance with local and international legislation across territories, ensuring that supplier records and paperwork are up to date.
• Assist in packaging set up, development and approvals to determine that all labelling has appropriate product safety and regulatory warnings and meets legal specifications.
• Work with the Compliance Manager to improve ways of working, maintain manuals, safety and regulatory compliance policies & procedures to ensure we are managing product safety in the most cost-effective way across multiple markets.
• Assist in risk assessment and product development for multiple product categories ensuring that key issues are identified, and solutions presented to ensure quality as well as avoiding non-compliance.
• Conduct market, competitor and industry benchmarking relating to quality, product safety and regulatory compliance, as well as proposing process improvement initiatives.
• Collaborate with the wider retail team including Warehouse, Buying, Design and Merchandising teams to maintain a smooth-running critical path ensuring that there are no delays to shipments, documents are maintained and that regulatory requirements are communicated across all markets.
• High IT literacy including intermediate Excel skills
• Commercial acumen and an interest in the retail market
Nice To Haves
• Knowledge of testing standards and regulations such as REACH in the UK / EU (Registration, Evaluation, Authorisation, and Restriction of Chemicals) and CPSIA (Consumer Product Safety Improvement) in the USA, would be preferable.
• Proven experience in fast paced retail or supplier side compliance role
• Prior experience working in a Technologist capacity
Warner Bros. Studio Tour London – The Making of Harry Potter opened its doors on 31st March 2012. The unique attraction offers visitors the ultimate chance to get up close to authentic sets, discover the magic behind spellbinding special effects and explore the behind-the-scenes secrets of the Harry Potter film series including stepping in to the Great Hall and Gringotts Wizarding Bank. The Studio Tour has welcomed over 15 million visitors and has been well received with 96% of the 46,000+ reviews on TripAdvisor rating it as 'Excellent' or 'Very Good' and over 60,000 4 or 5 star ratings on Google Reviews.
Warner Bros. Studio Tour London is part of the Warner Bros. Worldwide Tours and Retail Group which includes the new flagship store, Harry Potter New York, Warner Bros. Studio Tour Hollywood and Harry Potter On Location London. Harry Potter On Location London encompasses the Platform 9 ¾ shops at Kings Cross station and Heathrow Airport and the Harry Potter Photographic Exhibition. The Photographic Exhibition can be found in the heart of Covent Garden and as is the only place visitors can enjoy a drink in London's only bottled Butterbeer bar.
Warner Bros. Discovery embraces the opportunity to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of our society and the world around us. Being an equal opportunity employer means that we take seriously our responsibility to consider qualified candidates on the basis of merit, regardless of sex, gender identity, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, religion or belief, marital status, pregnancy, parenthood, disability or any other category protected by law.
If you're a qualified candidate with a disability and you need a reasonable accommodation in order to apply for this position, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.