Print & Fulfillment Coordinator
HBONew York, NY
Full Time Job
Location: United States - New York - New York
Home Box Office, Inc. seeks a Print & Fulfillment Coordinator for the HBO General Inc.-Design & Production department. The Print & Fulfillment Coordinator executes the fulfillment of all D P jobs and the coordination of all large shipping projects. The position manages the processing of all D P Print Production invoices for payment. The coordinator works closely with the executive assistant with ensuring that all invoices are processed for budget review and for fiscal closing. They are responsible for maintaining key relationships with all internal business partners, D P colleagues and print vendors.
• Confirm accuracy and processing of all print, fulfillment and shipping invoices.
• Process print buyers' invoices in both EPR Finesse and i-Procurement systems.
• Troubleshoot all invoice approval issues and payment status requests.
• Support print buyers by overseeing the production of marketing materials, including sales sheets, postcards, slip sheets and small poster runs.
• Competitively estimate all lettershop and fulfillment needs.
• Determine schedules and outline deadlines; communicate updates to ensure timely deliveries.
• Act as the key contact for all postal regulation updates, and acquire USPS approval, feedback and sign-off on all direct mail formats and layouts.
• Oversee mailing-list management, including handling issues (i.e., duplication, quantity discrepancies, format).
• Coordinate postage payment.
• Manage new indicia process.
• Set parameters of execution of mailers and provide a sample for approval.
• Coordinate shipping, pick-up and delivery for all printed materials.
• Ensure best practices of cost-saving initiatives through contracted pricing.
• Provide tracking information and confirm delivery; troubleshoot damages or missing deliveries.
• Communicate updates with vendors, D P team and business partners.
• Set standards and requirements for large shipments with HBO vendors.
• 2 years' experience in fulfillment-related position within a corporate setting or fulfillment house
• 2 years' shipping background
• Solid knowledge of postal regulations and updates
• Excellent organization, time-management and verbal and written communication skills
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Excel and Word; Monday.com, Finesse and i-Procurement
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.