PR Manager, Original Programming, HBO Europe
This was removed by the employer on 2/2/2021 11:32:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for PR Manager, Original Programming, HBO Europe jobs in London-UK
Search all PR Manager, Original Programming, HBO Europe postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a PR Manager, Original Programming, HBO Europe? HBO Europe has been producing original content in Central Europe since 2007, expanding production activities to Scandinavia in 2016 and Spain in 2017. We are now looking for a full-time PR Manager, who will be responsible for promoting our upcoming slate of critically acclaimed programming produced in Europe, building on the success of shows like 30 Coins, Beartown and Patria.
If you like writing compelling press releases, working with talent and executives to help tell the best stories, and have a passion for TV, this could be the role for you.
Working in close collaboration with the PR Director Original Programming, this varied role will give you the opportunity to own PR strategies for some of the most high-profile original content in Europe.
• Creating written materials such as press releases, press packs, briefing notes and internal communications materials.
• Reporting and measuring the success of campaigns for Original Programming created in Europe.
• Keeping international TV press up to date on the latest commissions, casting and premieres.
• Working with the Original Programming team on the distribution of screeners.
• Feeding into the global awards strategy for Original Programming.
• Managing the flow of PR assets through dedicated internal channels.
• Festival planning and entries.
• Providing support to broadcasters who have licenced HBO Europe Original Programming.
• Work with teams in territories to provide support on events, press days and set visits.
• Deputising for the PR Director, Original programming, when required.
• Strong experience in the entertainment PR industry.
• Good knowledge of the international TV landscape.
• Excellent writing skills, able to craft engaging press releases, briefing notes and internal comms materials quickly and to a high standard.
• Previous experience working on a digital product.
• Experience of working with senior executives and creative talent.
• Proven ability to work effectively on several projects at the same time, under pressure and deliver on deadlines.
• Demonstrable experience of leading a project from the planning stage to final evaluation, hitting all the major milestones in between.
• This is a European role supporting all our HBO Europe markets, so the ability to travel (when we are able) will be essential.
The Nice to Haves
• Prior international PR experience.
Our people make WM the inspiring organisation it is today.
At WarnerMedia, our commitment starts with you! As a company of storytellers and journalists, we have a responsibility to make sure we have a collection of voices and people whose stories reflect and connect with the global audiences and communities we serve.
WarnerMedia, and its suite of brands, have long been committed to equity and inclusion as moral and business imperatives. It is essential that our content and creative partners reflect the diversity of our society and the world around us. Together with other production companies, networks, guilds, unions, talent agencies, and others in the industry, WarnerMedia is committed to greater inclusion of people of colour, women, the LGBTQ community, those with disabilities, and other underrepresented groups in greater numbers both in front of and behind the camera.
There really has never been a better and more exciting time to join WarnerMedia. For more information on how to join our company and our commitment to diversity and inclusion, please visit https://www.warnermediacareers.com/diversity-equity-inclusion This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.