People Solutions Coordinator
This was removed by the employer on 11/17/2021 1:28:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Human Resources Category
Search for People Solutions Coordinator jobs in Burbank-CA
Search all People Solutions Coordinator postings
Full Time Job
Location: Burbank, California, United States of America
WarnerMedia is a powerful portfolio of iconic entertainment, news, and sports brands. We bring people, technology, and the world's best storytellers together to drive culture and meaningful connection. We believe the enduring power of stories can open our eyes to the world, to each other, and to new and different perspectives.
Warner Bros. has been entertaining audiences for more than 90 years through the world's most-loved characters and franchises. Warner Bros. employs people all over the world in a wide variety of disciplines. We're always on the lookout for energetic, creative people to join our team.
Join us. Shape your story here.
Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. seeks a People Solutions Coordinator for the HR Org Effectiveness department.
The People Solutions team is a part of the broader People Partner & Solutions team which is a global team of HR professionals who strategize, drive and implement innovative solutions in service of overall business/region and HR objectives.
The Solutions Team partners with our HR colleagues to identify and diagnose organizational effectiveness challenges and opportunities and develop high impact solutions. We help with organization development, project planning, change management and more. The solutions coordinator will gain a wide breadth of experience by supporting enterprise wide projects, BU specific initiatives, as well as internal HR and solutions team operational activities.
• Support internal Solutions and HR operations including maintenance of HR Sharepoint, preparation of weekly HR headlines communication, coordination of monthly HR townhall logistics, Solutions Teams site maintenance, and team invoicing as needed
• Ad hoc Hands on/Virtual Event prep and event support including leadership offsite prep and follow up work
• Support and manage the administration, tracking, and coordination of executive coaching engagements
• Weekly updates to dashboards used in HR leadership report outs
• Support OD consultants' initial phases of data gathering when working with teams and individual leaders
• Provide and analyze employee data to support OD consultants' work and sharing key insights as needed
• Provide support in nomination process for employee development opportunities
• Create surveys and support data analysis for both enterprise- wide as well as BU/Team specific needs
• Support other project- based content creation with direction of consultant
• 3+ years of experience in HR or related client-focused role
• Experience with a wide range of HR, critical thinking and business advisory skills.
• Genuine curiosity and strong desire to continuously learn and grow and develop.
• Thrives in a fast-paced and challenging environment.
• Strong in communicating with others and builds strong relationships with employees.
• Good judgment and ability to balance the needs of the company and employees
• Exceptional organization and project management skills.
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.