Marketing Project Manager
This was removed by the employer on 3/6/2021 5:32:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Marketing Project Manager jobs in Budapest-BU
Search all Marketing Project Manager postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Marketing Project Manager? Marketing Project Manager CEE - 12 month Contract (Parental Leave)
The Marketing Project Manager is responsible for planning, managing, and executing projects related to marketing campaigns. It is a job that requires a high-level view of various moving parts, such as stakeholders, deadlines, and budgets, whilst also maintaining extreme attention to detail. This position in HBO Europe is an important link between the Creative Service team (internal creative agency) and the Marketing team. It ensures smooth collaboration in terms of development & localizations of the creative assets for European marketing campaigns.
• Management of the pan-European Always on process
• Collaboration with European Brand/Digital/SoMe/CRM teams/Programming/Creative services
• Creating monthly promotional asset development plan
• Writing creative briefs
• Monitoring asset development, approval with marketing and licensors
• Ensuring workflow plan and deadlines are met.
• Creating statistics and reports.
• Managing pan- European brand campaign development (both single-and multi title)
• Ensure smooth communication between marketing & creative team.
• Managing workflow and monitoring campaign development
• Creative asset master package management (creating spreadsheets and other documents)
• Managing feedback, approvals, and meeting studio requirements
• Supporting CE local campaigns
• Managing approvals, information flow when needed
• Ensuring asset availability, helping in localization (contact with creative team)
• Managing Local Original Programming asset localization for CE
• Solid experience in an account/project management position within a marketing team, or advertising/creative agency.
• Strong understanding of specifications & dimensions for video and static formats for different media channels (TV, Cinema, OOH, DOOH, Social Media, Print)
• Experienced working with digital assets.
• Experience with Project Management tools and designing detailed and complex project plans.
• Proven history of managing Marketing projects.
• Excellent organizational, prioritization, and decision-making skills
• Good communication & interpersonal skills, able to effectively influence stakeholders.
The Nice to Haves
• A strong background in information technology or web development.
Our people make WM the inspiring organisation it is today.
At WarnerMedia, our commitment starts with you! As a company of storytellers and journalists we have a responsibility to make sure we have a collection of voices and people whose stories reflect and connect with the global audiences and communities we serve.
WarnerMedia has long been committed to equity and inclusion as moral and business imperatives. It is essential that our content and creative partners reflect the diversity of our society and the world around us. Together with other production companies, networks, guilds, unions, talent agencies and others in the industry, WarnerMedia is committed to greater inclusion of people of color, women, the LGBTQ community, those with disabilities and other underrepresented groups in greater numbers both in front of and behind the camera
- ??????There really has never been a better and more exciting time to join WarnerMedia. For more information on how to join our company and our commitment to diversity and inclusion, please click here. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.