Manager, Production Risk Management
HBOSanta Monica, CA
This was removed by the employer on 1/26/2021 3:32:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Accounting/Finance Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Manager, Production Risk Management jobs in Santa Monica-CA
Search all Manager, Production Risk Management postings
Full Time Job
Home Box Office, Inc. seeks a Manager, Production Risk Management for the HBO General Inc. – Bus Affairs – Production – West Department.
• This job involves assisting the Senior Vice President with managing the insurance and risk management aspects of projects for HBO, HBO Max and Turner networks which includes pilots, series, movies, and mini-series, documentaries and sports.
• Review scripts for stunts and hazardous activities, review agreements for contractual liability, policy adherence and developing insurance premium quotations
• Identify needs for any special exposures, obtaining international coverages as required
• Work with Legal to obtain E&O coverage and manage any exclusions, managing and coordinating safety on the set
• Submit and manage insurance claims including cast and casualty claims
• Review premium invoices, manage audits, expiration dates and additional photography needs
• Obtain cast insurance for key artists and managing any exclusions.
• Duties involve monitoring world health, weather and political situations, working with HBO Crisis Management Team, monitoring issuance of certificates, updating the HBO Production and Safety Manuals, maintaining risk management database. Assist Senior Vice President with Global Property program.
• The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years of experience in production insurance or risk management including experience with international exposures and claims handling as well as experience with a captive.