Manager, Multicultural Marketing
HBONew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 5/5/2021 5:38:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Manager, Multicultural Marketing jobs in New York-NY
Search all Manager, Multicultural Marketing postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Manager, Multicultural Marketing? The Job
Looking for a dynamic, self-motivated marketing professional to join our team of culture experts. The Multicultural Marketing team at HBO is responsible for placing our programming and brand in a cultural context. Our culture-first approach requires an individual with an appetite for discovering and engaging with emerging cultures, subcultures, and cultural influencers. We're looking for someone who is naturally inquisitive and has a keen interest in what shapes and defines culture across a spectrum of communities.
This position reports directly into the Director of Multicultural Marketing and supports efforts by devising new, innovative, and engaging ways to reach multicultural audiences both in support of HBO and HBO Max programming and as an ongoing evergreen effort.
• Day-to-day campaign management, including but not limited to reading scripts, developing briefs, managing budgets and timelines, providing insight on media placement
• Provide strategic recommendations on campaign concepts and execution from start to finish
• Manage multiple external agencies in development of high-impact promotional campaigns
• Liaise with various internal departments (Branding, Legal/Business Affairs, Corporate Social Responsibility, Corporate Communications, etc.) to ensure cohesive collaboration and promotional plans are executed in an efficient and timely manner
• Manage research and data across multicultural landscape to provide insights for campaign development
• Analyze paid media placement data points to identity and recommend changes to optimize performance
• Bachelor's degree required
• Minimum 5 years marketing experience, preferably at a media or entertainment company or marketing agency developing promotional and experiential campaigns
• Knowledge of linear and streaming entertainment landscape, as well as digital and social media spaces
• Strong understanding of paid media landscape and related data
• Excellent organizational and communication skills (verbal and written)
• Excellent time management and ability to juggle multiple priorities
• Proven ability to think strategically and creatively
• Collaborative team player with strong initiative yet able to work independently as needed
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.