Manager, International Brand Marketing Insights & Analytics
HBONew York, NY
Full Time Job
Location: New York, New York, United States of America
Every great story has a new beginning, and yours starts here.
Welcome to Warner Bros. Discovery… the stuff dreams are made of.
Who We Are…
When we say, ''the stuff dreams are made of,'' we're not just referring to the world of wizards, dragons and superheroes, or even to the wonders of Planet Earth. Behind WBD's vast portfolio of iconic content and beloved brands, are the storytellers bringing our characters to life, the creators bringing them to your living rooms and the dreamers creating what's next…
From brilliant creatives, to technology trailblazers, across the globe, WBD offers career defining opportunities, thoughtfully curated benefits, and the tools to explore and grow into your best selves. Here you are supported, here you are celebrated, here you can thrive.
The Manager, International Brand Marketing Insights & Analytics, governs the organic international social media marketing analytics efforts across HBO and HBO Max and the relationship with our global team. The candidate will strongly understand the social media ecosystem, marketing KPIs, measurement, growth, and analytics to retain and grow Warner Bros. Discovery's international social presence through key programming campaigns. The ideal person is passionate about social media and performance metrics and can translate and present analytical findings into actionable and easy-to-consume insights to support large-scale business goals. The role will report to the Director of Audience Development.
• Help with the development and implementation of an international taxonomy system to streamline and track performance across O&O
• Ideate and manage the measurement of social listening and platform performance to interpret and present data findings for audience growth, engagement, viewership, campaign/content effectiveness, share of voice, etc.
• Conduct in-depth evaluation and analysis of current and previous marketing programs to derive actionable insights, give context, and recommendations for future initiatives
• Establish standard reporting methodology and cadence for the campaign lifecycle of International Originals Marketing
• Lead the preparation of daily/weekly International Originals Marketing reporting deep dives, detailing and highlighting the performance across O&O, paid media, and earned
• Develop and establish performance and measurement benchmarks for goal setting and tracking
• Support the Director of Audience Development with reporting for HBO/HBO Max' extensive brand presence on social media (growth, engagement, goals, etc.)
• Build cross-functional partnerships and relationships across the international organization to support business-wide functions such as public relations and internal executive presentations
• Partner with Brand Marketing teams to identify programming opportunities to increase the awareness and reach of HBO/HBO Max on international social media
• Present and communicate performance results to various stakeholders at all levels
• Evaluate and work alongside social analytics vendors and tools to ensure the team can leverage cutting-edge data and reporting capabilities
• Utilizes knowledge of emerging social media trends and platforms to improve analytical capabilities
• 3-4 years' experience working on social and/or editorial analytics
• Bi-lingual ( Spanish and/or Portuguese preferred but not required ) and attention to detail is a nice to have
• Experience working in Excel and Google Drive and comfortable working with large data sets
• Good understanding of the social media and entertainment landscape as a whole
• Good communication skills
• Understanding of major social platforms (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, TikTok, YouTube) and measurement tools (i.e., ListenFirst, NetBase, Sprinklr, Talkwalker)
• Ability to translate complex analytical findings into actionable recommendations and insights
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced marketing environment
• Solid project management and organization skills
• Understanding of qualitative research and analysis
• Understanding of social taxonomy
• Knowledge of Warner Bros. Discovery's lines of business (incl. HBO, HBO Max, Discovery+, DC, etc.)
• Keep an eye out for emerging social platforms and new trends to improve capabilities
• Positive attitude with an aptitude to learn and grow
How We Get Things Done…
This last bit is probably the most important! Here at WBD, our guiding principles are the core values by which we operate and are central to how we get things done. You can find them at www.wbd.com/guiding-principles/ along with some insights from the team on what they mean and how they show up in their day to day. We hope they resonate with you and look forward to discussing them during your interview.
The Legal Bits…
In compliance with local law, we are disclosing the compensation, or a range thereof, for roles in locations where legally required. $83,440.00 - $154,960.00 salary per year. Other rewards may include annual bonuses, short- and long-term incentives, and program-specific awards. In addition, Warner Bros. Discovery provides a variety of benefits to employees, including health insurance coverage, an employee wellness program, life and disability insurance, a retirement savings plan, paid holidays and paid time off (PTO).
Warner Bros. Discovery embraces the opportunity to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of our society and the world around us. Being an equal opportunity employer means that we take seriously our responsibility to consider qualified candidates on the basis of merit, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you're a qualified candidate with a disability and you need a reasonable accommodation in order to apply for this position, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.