Manager, Film & TV Marketing
This was removed by the employer on 10/13/2023 1:04:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Accounting/Finance Category
Browse the Marketing Category
Browse the MBAs Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Manager, Film & TV Marketing jobs in Burbank-CA
Search all Manager, Film & TV Marketing postings
Full Time Job
Location: Burbank, California, United States of America
Your New Role...
The Film and TV Marketing Manager role is part of the Transactional Sales team which is responsible for marketing content in the transactional window. The Film and TV manager plays a key role on the marketing team to help shape the release strategy and oversee marketing executions across the digital and physical retail space. In this position the manager will collaborate with cross-functional teams as well as international territories to formulate the global marketing plan, tactics and initiatives that drive revenue through the lifecycle.
Your Role Accountabilities...
• Develop physical and digital distribution business plans for New Release and Catalog TV shows including drafting programs across established franchises.
• Define marketing strategy for each title, product positioning, goal setting, street date analyses, product configurations, and managing fixed advertising costs for North America.
• Communicate and manage tactical details with cross-functional teams (Creative Services, Media, Digital Marketing, Publicity, Promotions, Partner Marketing, Content, Analytics, Legal and Finance). Tasks would include, but not limited to, kicking off creative brief to teams, brainstorming tactical campaign ideas, writing media and creative briefs, strategizing content allocation across release windows, and maintaining all title level updates in systems and distributed reports, etc.
• Coordinate review and approvals with internal and Third-Party partners (e.g., HBO, MAX, Adult Swim, WBA, WBTV, MGM) to help support the title launch by d eveloping/executing franchise plans, creating presentations and managing the budget.
• Coordinate retail account execution with Partner Marketing: review and approve trade material requests, provide metadata direction, etc.
• Manage communication and partner with international territories for local campaign needs. Share product strategies with markets and gather key strategic and tactical information to help manage a consistent consumer message on a global basis.
• 2-4 years of experience in Marketing, Entertainment Marketing, Consumer Packaged Goods industry, or advertising agency required.
• Previous experience in entertainment industry (especially home entertainment) preferred
, Professional Training, Technical Training or Certification
• BA/BS degree in Business Administration, Literature, Film, or related field or equivalent work experience required
• MBA degree in Marketing or Finance preferred
• Proficiency in MS Office software (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint), SharePoint, SmartSheet.
• Knowledge of theatrical and home entertainment products.
• Analytical skills (both quantitative and qualitative).
• Ability to communicate effectively and tactfully with managers and other levels of personnel.
• Understanding of digital/social media, online advertising platforms and related metrics a plus.
How We Get Things Done…
This last bit is probably the most important! Here at WBD, our guiding principles are the core values by which we operate and are central to how we get things done. You can find them at www.wbd.com/guiding-principles/ along with some insights from the team on what they mean and how they show up in their day to day. We hope they resonate with you and look forward to discussing them during your interview.
The Legal Bits…
In compliance with local law, we are disclosing the compensation, or a range thereof, for roles in locations where legally required. Actual salaries will vary based on several factors, including but not limited to external market data, internal equity, location, skillset, experience, and/or performance. Base pay is just one component of Warner Bros. Discovery's total compensation package for employees. Pay Range: $72,240.00 - $134,160.00 salary per year. Other rewards may include annual bonuses, short- and long-term incentives, and program-specific awards. In addition, Warner Bros. Discovery provides a variety of benefits to employees, including health insurance coverage, an employee wellness program, life and disability insurance, a retirement savings plan, paid holidays and paid time off (PTO).
Warner Bros. Discovery embraces the opportunity to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of our society and the world around us. Being an equal opportunity employer means that we take seriously our responsibility to consider qualified candidates on the basis of merit, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you're a qualified candidate with a disability and you need a reasonable accommodation in order to apply for this position, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.