Manager Central FP&A
HBONew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 6/23/2021 5:57:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Accounting/Finance Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Manager Central FP&A jobs in New York-NY
Search all Manager Central FP&A postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Manager Central FP&A?
Full Time Job
The Manager will manage and execute upon the daily activities supporting the FP&A functions of WarnerMedia International financial activities, including the preparation and presentation of accurate, timely and relevant financial reporting, planning and analysis. This role will serve as a business advisor by preparing forecasts, budgets, long-range plans and financial or business analyses that demonstrate the underlying key business drivers and the ultimate impact on the business unit. Responsibilities include reviewing financial reports, tracking initiatives and identifying major risks and opportunities. Advanced knowledge and understanding of the principles and theories of finance, accounting, and other related disciplines to plan, design and conduct financial business analyses are critical for this role. This position will supervise one staff member and set goals, provide direction and support and assist with their career development plan.
This role reports directly to the WarnerMedia International - Head of Business Analysis.
• Manage the financial analyses related to strategic business plans and other ad hoc initiatives, through development of detailed financial and operating models. Ensure issues are resolved, and business matters are communicated, on a timely basis.
• Partner with the regional finance teams and other business partners to communicate financial analyses and business trends through the detail review of the consolidation of the regional finance submissions of budgets, long-term plans. Gain insights into overall financial strategies.
• Routinely perform analytical reviews of territory deliverables to identify issues and business trends including monthly variance analyses. Ensure the accuracy, relevance and integrity of all information reported in the P&L, variances and roll-forward schedules.
• Develop and maintain executive presentations and reporting schedules to ensure they reflect current management and territory requirements.
• Develop innovative analyses that measure financial and operational performance. Develop and implement analytical tools and ensure that analyses add value by providing timely and pertinent information to support management decision making.
• Help facilitate the financial and management reporting function; review and validate the information in complex reports that are produced on a daily, weekly and/or monthly basis using various applications (e.g. Excel, Hyperion).
• Assist in the design and implementation of analyzing monthly forecasting and actual results incorporating Warner Brothers International activities.
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
• Master's degree or CPA
• Minimum 6 years accounting and forecasting experience
• Advanced analytical skills, and strong technical accounting skills supported by proficiency in all MS Office applications and ESSBASE/Hyperion applications
• Strong written, oral and presentation skills; a confident communicator able to interact effectively at all levels of the organization and with a high degree of professionalism.
• Solid understanding of technical accounting matters and accounting and finance processes.
• Extremely organized with ability to effectively manage multiple, time-sensitive projects and competing priorities
• Good problem resolution skills, strong organizational skills, and cross-functional collaboration skills.
• Results oriented with an ability to set clear goals and priorities and deliver timely, high quality services.
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.