Manager Account MGMT
HBONew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 2/5/2021 10:32:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Sales Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Manager Account MGMT jobs in New York-NY
Search all Manager Account MGMT postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Manager Account MGMT? The Manager, Sales & Account Management, Global Platforms position is part of WarnerMedia's Sales & Distribution group. The group is responsible for driving revenue across all products and platform partners.
The Manager role will be responsible for helping to grow subscription sales, app engagement, and transactional revenue across the company's service portfolio: HBOMax, HBO, Cinemax, tbs, TNT, CNN, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, the Warner Bros. content library, etc . As a key member of the team, this person will liaise with distributors, partner representatives and key internal stakeholders. This role will maintain a consistent stream of assets, analysis and information while actively supporting and capitalizing on partner opportunities. The Manager will have the opportunity to make a big impact while working with a diverse and dynamic group of professionals.
• Manage the day-to-day WarnerMedia partner relationship, identify and drive revenue opportunities at select Digital accounts
• Help to achieve target subscriber and revenue goals for the subscription business; proactively develop, implement, execute, and monitor annual account business plan to drive KPIs
• Create and implement clear processes to track account performance
• Provide accurate forecasts/budgets and identify and fill any gaps towards goals.
• Must have exceptional data analysis skills and comfort in analyzing data, identifying trends, drawing conclusions, and making recommendations to all levels of business
• Provide tactical support including account-specific analysis (weekly, monthly, quarterly reports), analyzing data, and providing fact-based recommendations to the team to drive revenue and subscribers. Monitor the execution of programs / placement. Perform regular campaign analysis and draw conclusions about effectiveness. Create and share best practices
• Foster and maintain cross-functional relationships within WarnerMedia and external partner teams; participate and contribute in partner meetings
• Collaborate with internal teams on marketing, pricing, promotional opportunities and operations and project manage initiatives and tactics
• Liaise with Partner Marketing team to strategize and leverage promotional and campaign opportunities for accounts.
• Liaise with Partner Operations team to manage partner technology initiatives and project manage technical projects with account
• Stay curious and current with industry and evolving landscape, develop a point of view on new digital media trends
• Bachelor's Degree required
• A minimum of 5 years professional experience
• Experience in account and/or client management is preferred
• Strong Excel skills; proficiency in Power Point & Word
• Proactive self-starter with strong sense of ownership and accountability
• Detail oriented and capable of prioritizing multiple projects accordingly
• Strong presentation, communication and interpersonal skills; role is account/external-facing
• Positive attitude This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.