This was removed by the employer on 6/21/2021 5:56:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Accounting/Finance Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Inventory Coordinator jobs in Singapore-SG
Search all Inventory Coordinator postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Inventory Coordinator?
Full Time Job
Inventory Coordinator (Content Operations)
Location: Singapore - Singapore
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
The Inventory Coordinator will be responsible in ensuring timely and accurate entry of programme metadata and rights information across international and local business systems, in line with WarnerMedia international governance, for channels across SEA region. Collaborating closely with internal and external parties, the Inventory Coordinator will manage organising delivery of programme contents and associated assets from studios and distributors to optimum deadlines and meeting technical specs.
DATA MANAGEMENT 40%
• Work with international metadata teams to ensure appropriate programme records for WarnerMedia content is entered into the international metadata repository and create and maintain metadata records in the same system for locally acquired or produced content.
• Ensure metadata correctly populates local Broadcast Management Systems and other downstream systems, amend and maintain as required.
• Create and maintain rights information within the Broadcast Management Systems.
MATERIAL DELIVERIES 10%
• Effectively plan and prioritize requests to Programme Licensors; and liaise with WarnerMedia international teams for all content delivery, its associated metadata and assets, per acquisition, monthly programme schedules, annual content pipelines and existing inventory.
• Negotiate and liaise with distributors regarding delivery schedules, format and quality, cost and available assets.
• Check delivered materials to verify content and metadata information is correct and work closely with TQC team to ensure content meets appropriate technical specifications, following up where necessary.
• Provide support to departments such as Marketing, Creative Services and Content Sales through sourcing of materials and assets
MATERIALS COSTS 10%
• Raise purchase orders for costs relating to content and asset deliveries
• Check and process invoices on receipt
• Maintain records and keep track of annual material costs
PROMO DATA MANAGEMENT 30%
• Manage data entry for on-air promos in the Broadcast Management System.
• Maintain promo inventory according to programming requirements.
• Manage promotional metadata as required
• Collaborate and liaise with local, regional and global internal teams, external vendors and distributors / licensors to ensure clear understanding of requirements and expectations relating to materials and metadata.
• Minimally 3 years' experience in operations – media management, tracking materials and dealing with third parties.
• Broad knowledge and experience in the technical requirements for broadcast media.
• Ability to manage projects, with ability to deliver on time and solve logistical problems.
• Fluent in both verbal and written English.
• Experience in SE Asian broadcast media.
• Bachelor's Degree in Media Management/Media/Arts and Media or any related courses
• Knowledge of a core Asian language e.g. Mandarin, Bahasa Indonesia or Bahasa Malaysia
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.