This was removed by the employer on 1/22/2021 10:33:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Executive Positions Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Social Media Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Influencer Director jobs in Copenhagen-SK
Search all Influencer Director postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Influencer Director? Influencer Director, EMEA
HBO Europe is looking for a full-time public relations executive, who will be responsible for handling the use of influencers in promoting the HBO brand and content across the HBO Europe territories.
In this role you will develop and drive the long-range influencer strategy in cooperation with the various stakeholders from local PR, Marketing and Social Media (SoMe) departments across Europe. As the Influencer Director, you will be responsible for the overall influencer strategy and how the results are measured, evaluated and finally presented, while the various campaigns should be ''owned'' by the executing staff in the local territories.
Furthermore, you will be responsible for the influencer budget and the given targets and measuring the impact of the various activities and connecting them to brand KPIs.
The successful applicant will be based in Copenhagen, working closely with the European leads as well as HBO's local teams throughout Europe, and will report directly to the Senior Vice President of HBO Europe's public relations.
What you'll be doing:
• Create and implement an influencer strategy across the European territories
• Streamline our cooperation with influencers across all territories – with room for a local approach
• Identify the right influencer profiles for our brand and individual titles based on market research
• Be responsible for the budget committed to influencers
• Share best practices from all regions and territories
• Make sure that activities in all territories are in cooperation with stakeholders from PR, Marketing and SoMe
• Create strong relationships with US stakeholders and implement US influencers strategies
• Develop broad familiarity with each of the European markets and the different needs and approaches when working with influencers
• Identify the right influencer profiles for our brand and individual titles together with local stakeholders
• Be responsible for premium influencer kits and merchandise
• Collect and share results
• Measure the impact of the different activities and connect them to our brand KPIs
• Assist locally with influencer implementations
• Inspire and suggest influencers' activities based on wide market research, share best practices from all over the world
• Explore CSR tasks and opportunities with relevant departments and stakeholders
What we're looking for:
• An individual with a passion for communication and the HBO brand
• Solid background within PR and/or Marketing and work experience of influencer campaigns and strategies
• Structured, social, and a team player who easily builds new working relationships, but at the same time thrives on working independently as most of your colleagues are based across Europe
• Strong understanding of the mechanisms within PR, SoMe and Marketing
• Ability to execute tasks in a fast-paced and changing environment
• Perfect English and analytical skills
• Will be a strategic thinker, creative, well organized and have an excellent attention to detail
• Confident with personal drive and motivation
• Proven ability to work effectively on several projects at the same time, under pressure and deliver on deadlines
• This is a European role supporting all our HBO Europe markets therefore the role will include travelling
Many of our staff work flexibly in many different ways, including flexible hours or an element of working remotely. Please talk to us at interview about the flexibility you need.
We are committed to creating both a workforce and content that are as diverse as the global audiences we serve. See what we are doing for Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging here at WarnerMedia: https://www.warnermediagroup.com/diversity This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.