HBONew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 12/16/2019 3:28:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Human Resources Category
Search for Inbound Sourcer jobs in New York-NY
Search all Inbound Sourcer postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Inbound Sourcer? Inbound Sourcer (Supplemental)
Warner Media is hiring an Inbound Sourcer to identify and assess employee referrals & applicants across multiple technical roles. In this role, you will join our Talen Acquisition team to identify and locate talent and help deliver on a world class employee referral program.
We're hiring a Inbound Sourcer who understands technology and has the ability to quickly calibrate on talent, is a strong executor, and can build relationships with multiple stakeholders.
• Work closely with recruiters to clearly comprehend the requirements of the role, scope and team for the open roles you are supporting
• Manage employee referrals and delegate time between reviewing candidates, screening, and following up with referrers, candidates, and recruiters
• Phone screen up to 20 candidates per week and advise recruiting partners on who to move forward in the process
• Provide a best in class candidate experience to all applicants and employee referrals
• Proactively communicate with referrers and provide timely updates on the status of their referrals
• Consistently maintain and track a pipeline of qualified candidates for future roles
• Recommend creative and results-oriented ideas to improve current process and workflow
• 1 year of sourcing or recruiting experience or 1 year of sales experience in a technology space (wireless, solar, computer, etc)
• An ability to determine general fit for technical teams based on required and desired qualifications
• Experience utilizing an Applicant Tracking System (ATS) or Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system
• The ability to manage a high volume of applicants and phone screens
• Strong interest in program management and demonstrated follow through and organizational skills
• Strong communication, interpersonal skills, sense of team, and a desire to learn This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.