HBO LA Summer Intern- HBO Films
HBOSanta Monica, CA
Full Time Unpaid Internship
HBO Films/Miniseries/Cinemax is responsible for the original Films, non-fiction Miniseries and Cinemax programming that airs on the services (i.e. DEADWOOD, CHERNOBYL, WARRIOR, etc.). Interns will function primarily as support to department assistants as well as be responsible for basic office maintenance.
• Replenishing supplies (printer paper, staples, etc.)
• Copying, scanning, filing, printer maintenance
• Assisting with research projects
• Food/Coffee/inter-office runs
• Support Films department executives and assistants and provide desk coverage, when needed
• Prepare conference rooms for departmental meetings
• Script analysis (beat sheets, comparisons, etc.)
• Preferably enrolled in a course of Film/Television study but not required
• Basic PC skills (Outlook, MS Word, Excel, etc.)
• Independent, self-starter, proactive and motivated to learn.
• Previous entertainment intern experience preferred
• Some previous work experience recommended (retail, office, volunteer, etc.)
• Ability to work in a team environment
The summer program runs for 10 weeks from June to August.
Passionate about Film, TV, Media & Entertainment. Able to work in Los Angeles and secure housing accomodations. (HBO will not cover the cost of housing). Prior internship experience a plus. All internship positions are paid.
Please keep in mind the application process is very competitive. Should there be an interest in your candidacy, an HR representative will contact you.