Financial Analyst Consolidations & Reporting
HBONew York, NY
Full Time Job
Home Box Office, Inc. seeks a Financial Analyst Consolidations & Reporting for the HBO General Inc.-Financial Planning & Strategy department. The Distribution Strategy department is charged with maximizing the distribution of WarnerMedia's networks & products with our affiliates.
• Financial Analysts play a critical role in assisting in consolidating the forecasts and analyses related to distribution of content, including networks such as TNT, TBS, and CNN as well and HBO and HBO Max.
• The position will provide the opportunity to learn about all aspects of WarnerMedia's subscription revenue business and be a key contributor in the financial reporting process, including forecasts, budgets, and long-range plans.
• Work closely across finance and distribution on routine and ad-hoc deliverables, helping to create analysis, presentations, and story behind the numbers.
• Main attributes of the role include analyzing key drivers behind subscriber revenue performance and keeping abreast of evolving industry trends as it pertains to WarnerMedia's subscription revenue business.
• 2-3 years of related work experience in a fast paced, dynamic, customer focused business environment.
• Experience in either traditional (television) or non-traditional (online) media, such as cable distribution, over-the-top providers, advertising, film studios, social media, etc.
• Track record of presenting to and working with executives.
• Demonstrated experience in defining business drivers and key metrics.
• Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills are required.
• Experience using Hyperion/SmartView/Essbase products is a plus as well as General Ledger systems (e.g., Oracle/SAP).
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.