Fall Paid Intern - Technical Writing
This was removed by the employer on 6/15/2021 5:54:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Fall Paid Intern - Technical Writing jobs in Remote-US
Search all Fall Paid Intern - Technical Writing postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Fall Paid Intern - Technical Writing?
Part Time Paid Internship
Location: United States - Washington - Seattle
Home Box Office, Inc. seeks a Technical Writer Intern for the Tech Ops-Exec & Business Operations department.
HBO Direct-to-Consumer Technology is hiring a Technical Writing intern to learn about and assist with documenting modern web app infrastructure and internal communications, to support our organization of engineers, Technical Program Managers, and Designers building a brand new, massive-scale, multi-platform streaming media experience.
As the ideal candidate, you have a strong intuitive grasp of modern web writing, plus you're low-ego, assertive, open to feedback, and gregarious. You have strong opinions, and you're willing to change your mind if someone shows you the data.
Application Deadline: Monday, June 14
You'll use your skills to author, organize, and socialize excellent content for our internal audience--from wikis to how-tos to videos and more. You'll partner with stakeholders and subject matter experts to understand what's needed and to get the details right. Plus, you'll solicit feedback and measure outcomes in order to ensure the docs you produce hit the mark.
• Currently enrolled as an undergraduate or graduate student pursuing a related degree (i.e. English, Journalism, Philosophy, or Technology).
• Exceptional communication abilities, both written and verbal.
• In-depth knowledge of English grammar, spelling, and punctuation.
• Strong organizational skills, and ability to work to deadlines.
• Strong social skills, to find and execute work that involves coordinating inputs from multiple individuals, and then advocating for and socializing that work
• Technical writing experience (or courses taken)
• Adjacent technical skills (computer science, design/UX, etc.)
• Students must be currently enrolled in a college degree program for full duration of the internship.
• Fully remote/virtual experience; company owned laptop provided for the duration of the internship program.
• Salary based on office location; relocation is not provided.
• This position is targeted toward upperclassmen and graduate students.
• Hands-on work with passionate, talented team members in your field
• Networking opportunities with industry-leading professionals
• Engaging events including executive speakers sessions, professional development workshops, and more
• Opportunity to join the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
The WarnerMedia Story
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Now, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.