Fall Intern - Programming
HBOSanta Monica, CA
This was removed by the employer on 6/14/2021 5:51:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Fall Intern - Programming jobs in Santa Monica-CA
Search all Fall Intern - Programming postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Fall Intern - Programming?
Part Time Unpaid Internship
Location: United States - California - Santa Monica
PLEASE NOTE: The Application Deadline is JUNE 14, 2021.
HBO Programming is responsible for all scripted comedy & drama series (i.e. WESTWORLD, SUCCESSION, BARRY, INSECURE, etc.). Programming develops new potential series, from pitch to pilot, and simultaneously oversees the day to days of shows currently airing on HBO.
• Script Coverage
• Draft Comparisons and Summaries
• Research Assignments
• Support Series department executives and assistants (In general, being available and proactive for any task)
• Eligible students must be rising juniors, seniors, or graduate students enrolled in a degree granting university or college.
• A minimum 3.0 GPA.
• Able to work in Los Angeles and secure housing accommodations (HBO will not cover the cost of housing).
• Passionate about Film, TV, Media & Entertainment.
• Prior entertainment internship experience a plus.
• All internship positions are paid.
• Preferably enrolled in a course of Film/Television study
• Basic PC skills (Outlook, MS Word, Excel, etc.)
• Independent, self-starter and motivated to learn
• Strong Writing and Communication Skills
• Knowledge of Industry
• Organized and proactive
• Script Coverage Experience preferred
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.